We're back

Staghubby40

Male
From
MO, US
Sorry for being away for such a long time. I admit I had my doubts about this site, and had a few issues with people on it. As anyone who knows me I am a no bullshit guy, so I don't take lighty to fakers and wannabes. Anyway wife had fallen ill for a spell, but no worries she is right as the rain and back to running the chocolate gauntlet as the pictures will prove. I apologize for only having a handful of pictures but as you can see there was anothe rfemale in the room, and her patience wore thin of me holding the camera and not handling her. There is more to cum I assure you,all in all it was a great evening of fucking,sweating,cumming. We all had a blast, isnt that whats its about

Attachments

• cp4 mng 012.jpg
    cp4 mng 012.jpg
    652.1 KB · Views: 335
  • cp4 mng 013.jpg
    cp4 mng 013.jpg
    922.1 KB · Views: 341
  • cp4 mng 014.jpg
    cp4 mng 014.jpg
    764.9 KB · Views: 309
Glad to see you back, thought it was very unlike you when you asked for the pics and never replied back. Glad to see she is ok, are you guys still coming down to Miami?

Sorry for being away for such a long time. I admit I had my doubts about this site, and had a few issues with people on it. As anyone who knows me I am a no bullshit guy, so I don't take lighty to fakers and wannabes. Anyway wife had fallen ill for a spell, but no worries she is right as the rain and back to running the chocolate gauntlet as the pictures will prove. I apologize for only having a handful of pictures but as you can see there was anothe rfemale in the room, and her patience wore thin of me holding the camera and not handling her. There is more to cum I assure you,all in all it was a great evening of fucking,sweating,cumming. We all had a blast, isnt that whats its about

Good to have you and especially your lovely wife back, great pics you lucky bastard, lol, keep doing what you all do and glad the wife better, be easy!!!!

Back