went to black club w bf last night

Decided to see what would happen. he let me flirt and danc. A few of them felt me up and i finally felt how big a dick can be. 10 inches on this one..i ended up blowing him in the club and kissed my bf after. he was super turned on, his lil 2incher popping out his panties. i let him jerk off while i told him the details. boy he loves to eat cum...lol

beenblackened

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Decided to see what would happen. he let me flirt and danc. A few of them felt me up and i finally felt how big a dick can be. 10 inches on this one..i ended up blowing him in the club and kissed my bf after. he was super turned on, his lil 2incher popping out his panties. i let him jerk off while i told him the details. boy he loves to eat cum...lol

Have done that with my hubby several times. He loves watching me with them and I have been bent over a table in one before! Loved it:)

he agrees. hehates having a "dick" asks me to help him remove it alot. maybe one day : )
Don't remove it. It's the object of his humiliation/source of his sexual pleasure. His arousal is linked with his humiliation. Take away his penis, and just like any other man he'll become asexual. Rather, he should keep it and be humiliated for it for the rest of his life.