Well, my lil Peach is now pregnant with a black baby

Have the baby and shower him/her with love and understanding. Have the biological ******* involved if he chooses to be. Just my thoughts. Good luck ??
I would welcome it and raise it with unconditional love. But this is about her health and I support her decision 100%.

It's an unverified profile so it's likely a gay white cuck posting a fantasy, which is good. Nothing cool about fetishizing a black baby's life.
we'll get verified soon enough. You don't impress me with your shallow assumptions. Believe what you wish and please ignore us since your opinion is really not important to US, yes meaning her and I. That middle finger in the pic posted above btw is directed to guys like you.

we'll get verified soon enough. You don't impress me with your shallow assumptions. Believe what you wish and please ignore us since your opinion is really not important to US, yes meaning her and I. That middle finger in the pic posted above btw is directed to guys like you.
Not as shallow as you when it comes to black children. Real or fake, this ******* is pathetic and so are you.

Actually you sound fucking shallow as a puddle.
Also your a liar , because if our opinions didn't matter you wouldn't post it.
You are just irresponsible manchild , i absolutely have zero respect for you because of this post .

Handle your business but nobody cares to hear the details of the shameful act you and your wife about to do.

Last edited:

Your comments tell all there is to tell about this >>> that you will get verified soon enough, that she will go on birth control soon after this abortion, and you couldn't give a fuck about the ******* anyway as he's nothing to you two, he's just a bull for her to fuck. What a joke! Yes let's learn our lesson well and good. Let's get you that abortion dear, it's your decision honey as you have dangerous health risks associated with cervical cancer and using contraceptives. Let's just be smarter and get you back on that dangerous path ASAP so you can continue to live out your fantasy and mine of fucking mindless black caricatures for our personal consumption. And while we're at it, let's focus on getting us verified so more faceless, humanless men can be ready at your beck and call. Your priorities are so warped! This is a serious ass decision and you're already looking ahead to the next mindless fuck. If I were a black man I would be fuming at your nonchalant, demeaning attitude towards them and the taking of life. See this is why this whole fantasy of breeding and interracial baby-making gets me riled. It's treated as if a "mistake" can be disposed of like a shampoo bottle from a cheap motel.

Your comments tell all there is to tell about this >>> that you will get verified soon enough, that she will go on birth control soon after this abortion, and you couldn't give a fuck about the ******* anyway as he's nothing to you two, he's just a bull for her to fuck. What a joke! Yes let's learn our lesson well and good. Let's get you that abortion dear, it's your decision honey as you have dangerous health risks associated with cervical cancer and using contraceptives. Let's just be smarter and get you back on that dangerous path ASAP so you can continue to live out your fantasy and mine of fucking mindless black caricatures for our personal consumption. And while we're at it, let's focus on getting us verified so more faceless, humanless men can be ready at your beck and call. Your priorities are so warped! This is a serious ass decision and you're already looking ahead to the next mindless fuck. If I were a black man I would be fuming at your nonchalant, demeaning attitude towards them and the taking of life. See this is why this whole fantasy of breeding and interracial baby-making gets me riled. It's treated as if a "mistake" can be disposed of like a shampoo bottle from a cheap motel.

I seriously dispise this daddyfunbear.
Like i have real animosity towards this pathetic punkass excuse of a man.
Hiding behind his wife illness trying to get brownie points for letting her fuck other men without contraception treating the unborn baby like a after thought with no remorse .
Acting like he's protecting her health but really he just wants to continue the lifestyle .
He is a true mental midget .

I get the whole fetish. I'm not a fool as to why everyone is here including myself and my fiancee. But there is a level of adult-ism to this that needs to be factored in and when an event like this occurs, SHE needs to respect the repercussions. If she's willing to move away with you, to wherever that is, then have the baby. There are c-sections and credible medical options to keep her well through her pregnancy.

Because this is HER CHOICE. It's HER BODY, HER LIFE, HER PAIN AND SUFFERING, and HER HEALTH that a pregnancy could endanger. She's a recent survivor of cervical cancer so there's more at stake than the life of the fetus.

Who said I or any other white guys are jacking themselves over this? Yes, I'm sure they're out there but it's rather shallow of you to think in such negative terms. It sounds racist IMO.
I think ? people who accuse others of being racist are usually covering up for their own racism.

Yeah we both don't know what to think. She's been having unprotected sex for a while now after cancer and chemo damage to her cervix led her yo believe that she couldn't get pregnant. I'm flying out tomorrow to be with her the whole week. We are confused and are torn about this. We love children but let's be honest she doesn't have the best motherly instincts. It'll also ruin that perfect pussy that the brothas love to slam and fill. So, fuck we need to decide what to do. Here's a pic taken yesterday of how she's feeling.
This is not the kind of ******* to be talking about on a Sex site. What the fuck is wrong with you? asshole.

Yeah we both don't know what to think. She's been having unprotected sex for a while now after cancer and chemo damage to her cervix led her yo believe that she couldn't get pregnant. I'm flying out tomorrow to be with her the whole week. We are confused and are torn about this. We love children but let's be honest she doesn't have the best motherly instincts. It'll also ruin that perfect pussy that the brothas love to slam and fill. So, fuck we need to decide what to do. Here's a pic taken yesterday of how she's feeling.
She's lovely and bet she loves being pregnant.

I’ve been debating about whether or not to weigh in on this tread for a few days. It’s gotten to the point where I feel compelled to say something, even though my better judgment is to stay out of this fray.

I’ve read most of the OP’s posts, and I can’t decide if this is just a twisted piece of some wannabe cuckolds fantasy with some pics grabbed from online, or this is some long-distance online cuckold relationship. The OP claims that his “peach” got “blacked” for the first time on Feb 23rd. The OP in this thread was posted March 15th. And somehow this woman has detected she is pregnant less than a month after her first IR sexual encounter, before she has even missed a period?! It doesn’t work like that. There are some big missing pieces here...even if the OP says that she’s been having unprotected sex for a while he specifically claims the first time she “got blacked” was in the 23rd.

This is everything wrong with cuckolding/interracial fetish. This is the kind of garbage that makes people create unfavorable stereotypes and judgments about everyone in the lifestyle. Many people who enjoy this are SAFE and SAIN and they make healthy choices about their reproductive health. I just couldn’t stand idly by and let this BS continue. I have nothing against the breeding fetish or interracial baby rearing, but come on, this is just ridiculous.

Are you kidding me??? Not that my opinion matters a whole lot but who in the Fuck would Talk like this about something this serious, you truely should be ashamed whether it’s True or which I can only imagine complete bullshit...Regardless you are a disgrace

I seriously dispise this daddyfunbear.
Like i have real animosity towards this pathetic punkass excuse of a man.
Hiding behind his wife illness trying to get brownie points for letting her fuck other men without contraception treating the unborn baby like a after thought with no remorse .
Acting like he's protecting her health but really he just wants to continue the lifestyle .
He is a true mental midget .
I feel the same

Back