Well Ladies, how does it feel?

J

Janie Tgirl

The sensation of him inside you filling you. Moving slowly, at first, in and out. Then the deep thrust or twitch just as he shoots his seed.

904_1000.jpg

It feels like an ocean wave inside, and the warmth of him filling me. The sweet tingly feeling inside. And just before he cums you feel him get a bit harder. Then the wonderful sensation of him cumming over and over again. Feeling him spray his seed against your insides. Tightening your arms and legs around him so he never ever comes out.

Being his, giving yourself to him ... for his pleasure and yours.

I love it! It is truly amazing!

The sensation of him inside you filling you. Moving slowly, at first, in and out. Then the deep thrust or twitch just as he shoots his seed.

904_1000.jpg

It feels like an ocean wave inside, and the warmth of him filling me. The sweet tingly feeling inside. And just before he cums you feel him get a bit harder. Then the wonderful sensation of him cumming over and over again. Feeling him spray his seed against your insides. Tightening your arms and legs around him so he never ever comes out.

Being his, giving yourself to him ... for his pleasure and yours.

I love it! It is truly amazing!
fuck yeah!

It has to be heart pounding mind racing feelings when a white lady just lets go and with her pale thighs lovingly open and accepting feels a good looking darker black lover sliding deeper than she’s ever had anyone else touch her then feels him spurting and gushing a full load of his warm fertile seed deep inside her during high risk with nothing between them.... I’d say she’s in ******* at that point.

It has to be heart pounding mind racing feelings when a white lady just lets go and with her pale thighs lovingly open and accepting feels a good looking darker black lover sliding deeper than she’s ever had anyone else touch her then feels him spurting and gushing a full load of his warm fertile seed deep inside her during high risk with nothing between them.... I’d say she’s in ******* at that point.
The feeling of contentment <3

For me when I finally gave myself to an older black guy after feeling his cock rubbing against me during a dance , then when I first saw it I was amazed at its size compared to my husbands I knew I wanted it fucking me.
The feeling as he slowly penetrated my pussy going slowly inch by inch until he was deeper than any cock had ever been the feeling of fulfilment was unbelievable, then when he started throbbing deep in my pussy before shooting his hot cum so deep , I had never felt sexual satisfaction like this before .
The sheer size of his black cock going so deep was the turning point when I knew I would be a whore for his and my sexual pleasure,

Back