Well known UK millionaire couple caught with BBC in Florida.

wife4black

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
This a great story. Looks like hot wife wanted some BBC (not British TV channel) while visiting America. Husband was obviously OK with that since he was in the bathroom stall watching. They got caught in public restroom in Florida at club. No doubt her screaming and moaning probably drew attention of workers at club to the hot sex going on in bathroom. Here is link to London article.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...husband-Chris-arrested-Florida-Roxy-Club.html

heard about that last year surprised it hasn't got much attention on forums but maybe across the pond it did either way makes for a great story.

I just saw it on Dark Cavern and thought I would share. It was probably a much bigger story in the UK.

Ever since I've been Interracially involved, it's always amazing to me to know WHO else is also involved with black men. I myself know of a young girl from our gym that's very HIGH SOCIETY and she's having an affair with one of our black trainers.. She's only been married a little more than a year now and it's only a matter of time before her husband finds out about it. I've talked with her myself and she's absolutely crazy for black cock.. I didn't know this before a couple weeks ago but she's even told me that she's fucked the trainer's roommate a few times also...

Like I say, it's exciting for me to find out that a lot of High Profile women are also having affairs/relationships with black men...

Not many people in the UK have heard of them, they are wealthy people but nobody knows who they are, (bad mugshots though) lol

Ever since I've been Interracially involved, it's always amazing to me to know WHO else is also involved with black men. I myself know of a young girl from our gym that's very HIGH SOCIETY and she's having an affair with one of our black trainers.. She's only been married a little more than a year now and it's only a matter of time before her husband finds out about it. I've talked with her myself and she's absolutely crazy for black cock.. I didn't know this before a couple weeks ago but she's even told me that she's fucked the trainer's roommate a few times also...

Like I say, it's exciting for me to find out that a lot of High Profile women are also having affairs/relationships with black men...

Just imagine how many more are unknown... Some just every now and then, other more often unknown to hubby, and some let hubby watch and get hypnotized by power he'll never posses.

It seems The Black Man and his Big Black Cock has NO boundaries. It is becoming increasingly obvious that the Power The Black Man and his Black Cock has over white woman is limitless. It doesn't matter what her social status is she still has needs that her white husband can't satisfy. Rich, poor or in between, white woman are turning to The Black Man for their Sexual needs. The woman in the article is married to a wealthy man, wealth brings power. Powerful men are are sexy and attractive to white women, and in the past that was enough to keep a woman happy. Not anymore. No matter how wealthy and powerful a white man is, he is still a white man in the bedroom. High Society or not, Black Cock Trumps white dick. Hell, obviously her white husband knows and accepts it, he was there watching.

Back