Well, I've started a blog...

Very nice :) Wish I had read this about 8 months ago when we started our adventure... would've saved us some time and learning the ropes a bit. We can just chock that up to experience and say we've learned along the way. We're still far from experts, but feeling a good groove now. Great writing and always enjoy your perspective. Keep it up!

Very nice :) Wish I had read this about 8 months ago when we started this adventure... would've saved us some time and learning the ropes a bit. We can just chock that up to experience and say we've learned along the way. We're still far from experts, but feeling a good groove now. Great writing and always enjoy your perspective. Keep it up!
Thanks so much! I appreciate that! Any thoughts on topics you'd like to see?

Well done, Mari. I liked the way you talked about the various personalities and types on here. This site can be scary for new people and off-putting, especially if they don't know what to expect and some of the first things they run across are the "White ladies being sold" thread or some of the ones that involve younger ladies.

Oh, I so hear you, Falcon! That type of thread still gets me in the pit of my stomach.

I actually got inspired some more and posted a second entry just a few minutes ago. :)

And thanks so much!!

Holy cow, I'm actually getting some traffic to my little corner of the Internet world. Over 120 visitors already, and I just started it around 12 hours ago. Most if the traffic is coming from here, so THANKS, folks!!!

XO

Does that really surprise you, Mari? OSP has good ideas, every once in a while. lol. Seriously, the majority of this site is for whackers and flakes. People who are seriously taken by the idea of IR or watching their wife/gf in IR want to hear about it from a woman's point of view. They want to know what to expect. Honestly, they are trying to figure out if they should tell the gf/wife about their fantasies.

Falcon good observation...probably indicates, why YOU also put up some material...we need thoughtful literate guys contributing...I got the joke..all good...not sure but I am wondering if the flakes and wackers will move on and we start seeing more serious mature folk..just wondering...not a futurist

The good part is to be real. Real people do real things. Maturity come with experience and wisdom. We learn from what we do or have done. That it good to have topics to talk about. I can learn from what you have done. Barry

I've posted a terrific blog contribution from OSP25 - thanks!!

With that one, I now have 4 entries and am pushing 200 views in less than 48 hours. I love it!

I have said to my hubby that, if he was ever so inclined as to write something from his perspective, I'd be happy to post it. Also, a guy I have met from another site is a terrific writer and, likewise, in an open relationship with his wife. I've mentioned to him that I'd be quite happy to post a guest entry from him as well, either from the IR perspective or the open relationship perspective. But no pressure on either of them.

I think there is a lot of good potential for thought-provoking guest entries from some of my friends on here. Feel free to put something together and email it to me. Soytumariposablanca@gmail.com

Wow! Excellent job Mari! It is really nice to read about the side of IR that I love sooo much! Without all the crap that often turns me off! Your honesty is very appreciated! Look forward to reading more!:)
250px-The_fonz_thumbs_up.jpg
Thanks so much, Virginia! I really appreciate that!

OSP, I knew you would see the humor. That's why I did it. Nice to be dealing with adults (People are so damned sensitive these days!!) lol.
Mari, unless your friend is Rudyard Kipling or Samuel Clemens (Mark Twain), we want to hear FEMALE perspectives and stories.
Virginia, you need to seriously be a guest contributor to Mari's blog.

Just as Old School Player suggested I do. First entry is up. Not quite sure what all to talk about yet, so it's starting off kind of general and low-key. Hope to make it better as it goes along.

Here it is, in case anyone's interested.

http://girltalkwithmariposablanca.blogspot.ca/?m=0
This is wonderful, i believe this will be a "watershed" endeavor, contemporary and spoken from an intelligent, female perspective.

But don't you think it's good to get perspective from the guys as well? That way, we women know what they expect of us. Besides the obvious, of course.

No dear. We ARE guys. lol. We know what each other thinks and wants. Am I right OSP?

Back