Well, I've started a blog...

By the way, folks, I have finally managed to update my settings so that people can post comments. They WILL be moderated, but please do feel free to comment. Sorry it took me so long to figure this out, but this is all still pretty new.

If you had a comment you would have liked to add on any of the posts, please feel free to do so now.

:)

Cheers,

Mari

By the way, folks, I have finally managed to update my settings so that people can post comments. They WILL be moderated, but please do feel free to comment. Sorry it took me so long to figure this out, but this is all still pretty new.

If you had a comment you would have liked to add on any of the posts, please feel free to do so now.

:)

Cheers,

Mari
I shall make an effort to visit and contribute in the next day or so

Well, in less than 2 weeks, I am at 988 views, according to my page stats, with a good chunk of the views coming from this site. Thanks to all who have visited!! I hope you all enjoyed.

I now have 9 entries up. Hoping the ideas keep flowing. :)

Mariposa...been getting feedback from ladies interested...Alisha likes the idea and may want to contribute, she can write..wrote a nice piece in the Stories thread...the other lady..LANA713..she had potential to be good poetry contributor..you got ladies and guys who are smart and literate..keep your blog upfront...osp

I have really enjoyed all of the wonderful feedback on my now 3-week old blog. I have just posted a third guest entry by 4chuen19zip. (Thanks!!) :)

Please check it out, and please feel free to add comments, give me feedback or even write something yourself, if you feel so inclined.

Cheers MB

Mariposa,

I just wanted to say that I finally found time to go and read the rest of the entries on your blog and ... it's great!
Very impressive, including the entries from all the "guest contributors".

I think you have put together a really down to earth resource that will be of great value for not only women who are wavering or curious about cuckolding, hot wife and interracial sexual relationships, but for their husbands as well. The insights that you and your contributors share address some really revealing and thought provoking issues in a frank manner that peels away the fantasy trappings and puts the reality of the fears and insecurities that each of you faced in your own ways and how you all overcame them.

I find it particularly interesting that, among the ladies who have participated thus far, there is a common thread in which it was NOT the having of, but rather the consideration of having extramarital sex with men of other races that was a catalyst for the depth of communication between the spouses resulting in strong relationships that enabled all of you to then go on to experience those things knowing you had your husbands' full support and love and they secure in yours as well.

Well done! Looking forward to more!
will

Mariposa,

I just wanted to say that I finally found time to go and read the rest of the entries on your blog and ... it's great!
Very impressive, including the entries from all the "guest contributors".

I think you have put together a really down to earth resource that will be of great value for not only women who are wavering or curious about cuckolding, hot wife and interracial sexual relationships, but for their husbands as well. The insights that you and your contributors share address some really revealing and thought provoking issues in a frank manner that peels away the fantasy trappings and puts the reality of the fears and insecurities that each of you faced in your own ways and how you all overcame them.

I find it particularly interesting that, among the ladies who have participated thus far, there is a common thread in which it was NOT the having of, but rather the consideration of having extramarital sex with men of other races that was a catalyst for the depth of communication between the spouses resulting in strong relationships that enabled all of you to then go on to experience those things knowing you had your husbands' full support and love and they secure in yours as well.

Well done! Looking forward to more!
will
Thank you so much, Will! I'm glad you're enjoying, and I appreciate your kind words. :)

Cheers,

Mari

I'm at over 1500 views now, in exactly 4 weeks. Thank you all so much for your interest and your feedback.

13 entries already, with a few more ideas for when I have the time and inspiration to write. :)

Cheers,

Mari

Well, I'm at over 1800 views now, thanks in large part to all of you. I even got my first comment posted on one of my entries (thank you!)

I appreciate your continued support and interest. :)

Cheers,

MB

Back