Well, I've started a blog...

Thanks so much for the lovely feedback! Much appreciated! I hope to have another entry up soon. "Colour...Does it really matter?" It would have been up last night but lots of us in Toronto were without power for several hours. Huge amount of rain.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed. I still can't believe I've had over 400 visitors already, in less than 4 days. I'm thrilled!

Thinking about upcoming topics... If I want to go serious, I'm thinking about writing about the gift my husband has given me by letting me be free to explore. If I want to be fun, I may write about toys... Hmmmmmm

One of life's joys for me is an intelligent well read woman with a slightly twisted sense of humor and a large appetite for sex.

Torpedo..you definitely on it..I totally agree..smart funny, literate, that gets me going to town...not much more needed..Torpedo, do an essay on those qualities and how sexy they are...it would be good for blog..osp

A few topics you could consider:

A lot of us cucks or cuck wannabes would like to know more about how women think about cuckolding or sharing. A lot of people in here are living in a fantasy world, but cuckolding in real life is different. Not worse, but different.

For the cuck wannabes, how to find a woman that is into this lifestyle. It is a popular and difficult question that most wannabes are wondering about.

For the girls, how to find the perfect bull(s), and if/how to include the hubby, communication is key in all relationships, especially so in a cuckolding relationship.

For the hubby, how does cuckolding change the relationship, and maybe even the traditional power balance in a relationship? Is cuckolding a type of femdom relationship, or is it more like a swinging lifestyle? (I believe there are two cuckold types in general, one where the hubby is a submissive and passive spectator, and one where the husband is active and willingly sharing his wife)

Toys are a great topic, coming from the femdom scene, I am a big strapon fan. And by big I mean stuff like the Bam dildo, the american challenge, etc. :) If you need a guest writer let me know ;-)

Many more ideas.. if I had a wife, I am sure I would create our own blog :)

A few topics you could consider:

A lot of us cucks or cuck wannabes would like to know more about how women think about cuckolding or sharing. A lot of people in here are living in a fantasy world, but cuckolding in real life is different. Not worse, but different.

For the cuck wannabes, how to find a woman that is into this lifestyle. It is a popular and difficult question that most wannabes are wondering about.

For the girls, how to find the perfect bull(s), and if/how to include the hubby, communication is key in all relationships, especially so in a cuckolding relationship.

For the hubby, how does cuckolding change the relationship, and maybe even the traditional power balance in a relationship? Is cuckolding a type of femdom relationship, or is it more like a swinging lifestyle? (I believe there are two cuckold types in general, one where the hubby is a submissive and passive spectator, and one where the husband is active and willingly sharing his wife)

Toys are a great topic, coming from the femdom scene, I am a big strapon fan. And by big I mean stuff like the Bam dildo, the american challenge, etc. :) If you need a guest writer let me know ;-)

Many more ideas.. if I had a wife, I am sure I would create our own blog :)

Great topics..now we need women to write on them from their perspective..osp

I've worked on the entry about toys, but it's not quite ready yet. Hopefully will have it up by end of today, if not by the time I leave for work. :)

Glad to see a blog by a REAL woman! Good luck with it. One idea for you to consider: How about an occasional contribution by your hubbby, giving his perspective on hotwifing and IR?
Thanks so much! I have mentioned the idea to my hubby, so I'm sure it's running around in his brain gaining momentum. I won't push the issue, but I've let him know I would welcome something from his perspective. I know he's read everything so far.

Well, I am on day 5, at over 500 views, and 7 entries. I just posted a lovely guest entry by Virginia Knight. Thanks so much, Virginia, for sharing!!

Back