Well, I've started a blog...

so ask your hubby! lol. Just teasing. Look. It is your blog. And an awesome one. You can do what you want with it.

But I'm not trying to write for just men or just women. I, as a woman, would like to hear the other point of view.
I agree. This IS a lifestyle that is not gender-specific and not based on "unspoken signals or language", just left to a hotel or bedroom. People are acting in ways which are driven by their respective, individual hormones, social and family restrictions, and societal restrictions and we as social animals respond to our hormones by "breaking through" the restrictions and social barriers by finding mutually, compatible partners that will "pacify" our individual, animalistic "cravings"/"callings"/"urges"/"desires"/"fixes" ...simply put, "we just gotta have interracial sex", and we make our commitments accordingly. I think this is a worthwhile endeavor. But I am only one (along with the author of this thread!)

Mari, you spend entirely too much time on this web site!But I still love you. lol. I really like your blog.

Falcon good observation...probably indicates, why YOU also put up some material...we need thoughtful literate guys contributing...I got the joke..all good...not sure but I am wondering if the flakes and wackers will move on and we start seeing more serious mature folk..just wondering...not a futurist
I think we "purist" will rise to the forefront - God KNOWS we literally had to fight to achieve to get the mindset of our community in "harmony" on many topics. I predict that IR-curious couples will learn vicariously through the language and experiences from the purist who open up. As a veteran who had been "burned" by the fakes early on, I personally would not open up to a community of gay men, male cross dressers, sissyboys, men posturing as women because simply they are NOT my preferred audience. I'd rather be in a community, and even better ;-), a ROOM of single, married, IR-minded women who want to explore their IR fantasies with me. Again I think your idea and Mari's actions will "harvest" a considerable bounty of "fruit" for the mind AND bodies for ALL interested participants!

The good part is to be real. Real people do real things. Maturity come with experience and wisdom. We learn from what we do or have done. That it good to have topics to talk about. I can learn from what you have done. Barry

Thanks Barry...if you have an idea to share shoot it to Mariposablanca....she is looking for contributors.

t
I think we "purist" will rise to the forefront - God KNOWS we literally had to fight to achieve to get the mindset of community in "harmony" on many topics. I predict that IR-curious couples will learn vicariously through the language and experiences from the purist who open up. As a veteran who had been "burned" by the fakes early on, I personally would not open up to a community of gay men, male cross dressers, sissyboys, men posturing as women because simply they are NOT my preferred audience. I'd rather be in a community, and even better ;-), a ROOM of single, married, IR-minded women who want to explore their IR fantasies with me. Again I think your idea and Mari's actions will "harvest" a considerable bounty of "fruit" for the mind AND bodies for ALL interested participants!
Thanks. Bro Blackmeat...it took BtW...to get me to this point..osp

Back