Well it happened....out of nowhere.

kw50

Male
Hey guys, I'd like to start off by giving you a bit of background about my wife and I. We've been together for 7 years and I guess about 2 years ago I mentioned, after a night out, that I'd like her to have additional partners and told her I thought it would be cool for her to have a big beast as a regular fuck. She's pretty open and was initially turned on. Anyways she met up with an ex and they fucked....she said it was really shitty, either way it was still a turn on for me, even though i hadn't been able to watch. We looked for a while for somebody else but she just got bored with all the talking and flakes bailing....fast forward a couple years....I've always had a fantasy of watching her with a black man but she always just said it wasnt her thing. I work for a no bullshit black guy and that has fed my fantasy for quite a while.....way before bringing anything up to her a couple years ago. So onto my story, and I apologize if its lame, but it's real and I'm no writer.
Well here in this neck of the woods its Thanksgiving weekend. My boss...let's call him Dan (I don't want to use real names), a coworker and myself thought it would be cool to grab some steaks, wings and some beers and have a guys Thanksgiving piss up. My wife isn't a huge fan of my boss but I figured since my coworker was coming he could bring his wife and it would all work out. Well the steaks and wings were awesome and everyone had a blast hanging out playing cards. It's funny how when you get a group of adults together sex seems to be a pretty common topic. My wife and I are pretty open people so we dont mind. Dan had brought up how he thought married people's sex lives were boring (Dan does most of the talking usually lol) especially our wives lives and how sorry he felt for them as he said their husbands had "little white boy clits". We all laughed and my wise ass coworker said "yeah right, I'm doing pretty good", his wife instantly replied "not as good as you think", which made everybody bust up. We drank, joked and chatted some more until my coworker and his wife decided to call it a night. Dan drove to our house so my wife offered him the couch. When they left Dan poured us another ******* and asked me if I had any more weed. He then told me to roll one for him....kind of an odd way of asking I thought, more of a demand. Anyways, I went to the kitchen to roll one, we had moved to the living room by this point. I went back into the living room with the joint ready to smoke and sat next to my wife on the couch, Dan was on the loveseat. As soon as I took a seat Dan came over and told me to shove over so he could sit next to my wife. My wife kind of just back handed my leg to say move over. I kind of thought where he might be trying to go but I knew my wife wasnt into him at all......that and we had only the one experience but that may as well never happened. We smoked and talked some more, Dan was complimenting my wife on how gorgeous she looked and saying how lucky I was. I had my fantasies about my wife with a black man but knew it would never happen so I just went along with it. The conversation came back to my "little white clit", I took no offence as i knew he was just joking. My wife chimed in and said "it could definitely be bigger" Dan and my wife had a good laugh at her comment. That made me a bit uncomfortable and I think Dan sensed this. He looked at me, grinned a bit then put his hand on my wifes knee. I thought for sure she would smack his hand away, instead she just looked at his hand.....he has some big mitts and that's one of my wifes biggest turn ons...big hands. He looked at her and asked her how much bigger she would like me to be. She replied with "I dont know"?....i was starting to get more uncomfortable but wasn't quite sure what to do, I mean I had always wanted to see her with a black man....not necessarily this black man though. He asked her "More like me?", then he took his hand off her knee pulled his pants tight over his bulge with both hands. What she said next almost made me cum in my pants but also sent a huge feeling of jealousy through me, my dick instantly felt like it shrunk. My heart was beating, I was angry but so turned on. She had been with one other man but this was not like that. She answered Dan's question with a question "Can I see it?" She asked. She didn't even acknowledge me at that point. He stood up undid his belt and pulled his pants down. As cliche as it sounds I swear I could smell his dick from 3 feet away. It was a powerful looking dick, a nice big head, mostly covered in foreskin and the thing that got me the most, he had a huge vein running up the whole shaft onto the foreskin. Dan was packing.Sorry about the details, its kind of stuck in my mind. It must have blown my wifes mind, she just looked in awe and said "oh my god". Then Dan pulled his pants back up and sat back down. He proceeded to slap my wifes leg and told her "Go get something sexy on" I couldn't believe it, she got up, didn't even look at me and went upstairs. As soon as she left the room Dan looked over at me and said "I guess I'm her boss too" and laughed. "Go roll a joint" he told me again. I must have been in a state of shock. I could barely stop shaking. I was used to him being in control at work, maybe that's why I caved so easy. Honestly I dont think I could have fought it anyways. I gave him the joint and he told me to sit on the love seat. It was really strange going from talking to him like a buddy, to being made to feel about a third his size. The only thing he said to me the whole time was "Your wife is a good girl" on his way to the bathroom. 5 minutes after Dan came back from the bathroom my wife came back. She was wearing the black and red lace lingerie I got her for our anniversary a couple months ago. She went over to Dan who stood up, looked at me and said "she's MY good girl now" he sat back down, pulled her into his lap and the two of them smoked the joint I had rolled. My wife had nuzzled into him, she looked as though she was quivering. I watched as she sat there grinding on his cock through his pants the whole time. He told her to get up, of course she did as he said. He told me to come over to them. And for some reason I did, i guess deep down I wanted him to have her. He told me to pull his pants down for my wife. I did. I could smell him again and I know my wife could too. He sent me back to the love seat. She wanted him so bad, it was a mix of emotions....but let's just say the precum soaked my pants. He told her to get on her knees, she replied "yes sir".....she had never called me that, or any names like that. She would hardly suck my dick as well. But here she was on her knees for him. Seeing her take the head of his dick in her mouth was one of the best
moments I have had. She didnt just suck him, she was inhaling his cock, worshipping my bosses cock, Her chin, neck and lingerie was covered in her throat juice when he finally stopped. I thought good, hes done. I was wrong. He called me over and told me to kiss my wife and I willingly agreed. It was a nice deep wet kiss. Again he sent me to my spot, this time telling me to keep my pants on and dont touch myself. He told my wife to bend over on the couch, I watched her face as he started to rub her pussy with his big head. I heard her tell him she wanted him inside her. I knew he was slipping in by the look on my wifes face. It was beautiful. He buried himself balls deep in her and began to pound. It took about 25 seconds before she was cumming, holding onto him, pulling him as deep as she could. He kept taking his dick out and smacking her pussy, making her gush. After 45 minutes of him fucking her every way imaginable, hearing sounds from her I've never heard I wondered about a condom....they should probably be using one. I spoke up and asked "shouldn't you guys use a condom?" It was my wife that replied in between groans "if he wants to" I didnt say anything to that and just let him use my wife. Dan told me to come over to them again while he was still fucking her. He told me to hold her legs "so she can finally get some real mans cum" all she said was "I want it deep".
I watched his balls tighten and his dick start spasming. She was spilling him out, I have never seen so much cum. She kicked me away and they laid there kissing. Finally she told Dan to take her to bed, I was sleeping on the couch tonight. I felt embarrassed but it was amazing, I blew the biggest load. They woke up in the morning and she left with him for the day. He did drop her off later that night. He fucked her before he sent her in and told her to come in and fuck me while shes full. She said she didnt want to fuck me though so she made me jerk off while i watched her finger her soaking pussy. This was an amazing experience for me and one that is extremely fresh in my mind. She told me while I was jerking off Dan had some rules for both of us.....I told her I thought this was only a one time thing. I guess I was wrong....she told me he can use her whenever and however he wants and that he has now come in her atleast 8 times in a day and a half. Apparently my cum will no longer be allowed in her. Im just so happy for her that she now is being fulfilled, her happiness is my goal.

Sorry for taking so long to post an update, things have been pretty busy on my end.
I'm glad to say everything is going well.....actually better than I could have ever imagined. Dan has been spending almost every night at our house. It's crazy that I'm enjoying this as much as I am but it is just such a thrill. I'm constantly horny. It's almost like were on another honeymoon. As I mentioned previously, Dan is my boss. The nights he sleeps over I've been driving into work with him....my coworkers have asked me why, I just told them he offers to drive me, so why not. My wife is lucky enough to work from home and some days she has alot of free time, she went shopping a couple times for some new lingerie and some things for Dan. It was exciting coming home with Dan to my wife in her slutty new outfit the first time and seeing her go to him and give him a long deep kiss....she gave me a kiss and told me I could make dinner, I was more than happy to! We have a half wall between our kitchen and living room so I could see them while I cooked. Dan got settled in "his" (my chair) lol then my wife came over and told me not to be rude, offer him a beer. I got him a beer and asked him if he needed anything else, he said my wife could take care of that. I went back to making dinner and a couple minutes later she was sucking his dick. She looks amazing with his dick in her mouth. She sucked him for a while but he made her stop before he came. I thought that was weird.....I found out later why. Most of the time Dan likes me to watch, we brought a chair from our kitchen up to our room and it stays there now. Every night he has stayed over hes gotten the same blowjob after work, gets her to stop and then dumps a huge load in her later. Even the nights he doesnt stay he fills her before he goes. It's pretty hot when I get to fuck her after he leaves, it's even hotter snuggling her in their puddle. I love watching them fuck, the way her pussy stretches tight around him, the way he throat fucks her, how she pulls him deeper when hes cumming, it puts me in a daze. She has thanked me non stop for allowing this and I have thanked her non stop for letting herself be satisfied. The three of us had a long sit down last night and came to some agreements.....we all like this arrangement and we think it's a really positive thing for our marriage. Dan wont be moving in full time yet, but he may. My wife thinks it would be for the best if he did and I agree. Dan is not ok with her being on birth control though, he feels its unnatural, I told her that's up to her and I support her decision either way....she was extremely happy to hear me say that. She admitted she would like to have more of a leader in our home, someone who can direct us and call the shots. I'm ok handing over leadership to Dan. Hes a bigger, better lover and quite honestly I feel all women need a black man of their own. Dan and my wife also made me promise not to tell my coworker (the one we had over on Thanksgiving) that his wife is coming over on Friday to hang out with Dan and her. I hope I get to watch that. Probably not. Well that's about all I have right now for an update. Cheers guys.

kw50, really enjoyed what's happening in your house. My first wife and I did have a horse-cocked black man live with us for about 3 years and he had his big cock in her all of the time and like you I loved to get my cock into her after he was finished. GTR

Hey guys, I'd like to start off by giving you a bit of background about my wife and I. We've been together for 7 years and I guess about 2 years ago I mentioned, after a night out, that I'd like her to have additional partners and told her I thought it would be cool for her to have a big beast as a regular fuck. She's pretty open and was initially turned on. Anyways she met up with an ex and they fucked....she said it was really shitty, either way it was still a turn on for me, even though i hadn't been able to watch. We looked for a while for somebody else but she just got bored with all the talking and flakes bailing....fast forward a couple years....I've always had a fantasy of watching her with a black man but she always just said it wasnt her thing. I work for a no bullshit black guy and that has fed my fantasy for quite a while.....way before bringing anything up to her a couple years ago. So onto my story, and I apologize if its lame, but it's real and I'm no writer.
Well here in this neck of the woods its Thanksgiving weekend. My boss...let's call him Dan (I don't want to use real names), a coworker and myself thought it would be cool to grab some steaks, wings and some beers and have a guys Thanksgiving piss up. My wife isn't a huge fan of my boss but I figured since my coworker was coming he could bring his wife and it would all work out. Well the steaks and wings were awesome and everyone had a blast hanging out playing cards. It's funny how when you get a group of adults together sex seems to be a pretty common topic. My wife and I are pretty open people so we dont mind. Dan had brought up how he thought married people's sex lives were boring (Dan does most of the talking usually lol) especially our wives lives and how sorry he felt for them as he said their husbands had "little white boy clits". We all laughed and my wise ass coworker said "yeah right, I'm doing pretty good", his wife instantly replied "not as good as you think", which made everybody bust up. We drank, joked and chatted some more until my coworker and his wife decided to call it a night. Dan drove to our house so my wife offered him the couch. When they left Dan poured us another ******* and asked me if I had any more weed. He then told me to roll one for him....kind of an odd way of asking I thought, more of a demand. Anyways, I went to the kitchen to roll one, we had moved to the living room by this point. I went back into the living room with the joint ready to smoke and sat next to my wife on the couch, Dan was on the loveseat. As soon as I took a seat Dan came over and told me to shove over so he could sit next to my wife. My wife kind of just back handed my leg to say move over. I kind of thought where he might be trying to go but I knew my wife wasnt into him at all......that and we had only the one experience but that may as well never happened. We smoked and talked some more, Dan was complimenting my wife on how gorgeous she looked and saying how lucky I was. I had my fantasies about my wife with a black man but knew it would never happen so I just went along with it. The conversation came back to my "little white clit", I took no offence as i knew he was just joking. My wife chimed in and said "it could definitely be bigger" Dan and my wife had a good laugh at her comment. That made me a bit uncomfortable and I think Dan sensed this. He looked at me, grinned a bit then put his hand on my wifes knee. I thought for sure she would smack his hand away, instead she just looked at his hand.....he has some big mitts and that's one of my wifes biggest turn ons...big hands. He looked at her and asked her how much bigger she would like me to be. She replied with "I dont know"?....i was starting to get more uncomfortable but wasn't quite sure what to do, I mean I had always wanted to see her with a black man....not necessarily this black man though. He asked her "More like me?", then he took his hand off her knee pulled his pants tight over his bulge with both hands. What she said next almost made me cum in my pants but also sent a huge feeling of jealousy through me, my dick instantly felt like it shrunk. My heart was beating, I was angry but so turned on. She had been with one other man but this was not like that. She answered Dan's question with a question "Can I see it?" She asked. She didn't even acknowledge me at that point. He stood up undid his belt and pulled his pants down. As cliche as it sounds I swear I could smell his dick from 3 feet away. It was a powerful looking dick, a nice big head, mostly covered in foreskin and the thing that got me the most, he had a huge vein running up the whole shaft onto the foreskin. Dan was packing.Sorry about the details, its kind of stuck in my mind. It must have blown my wifes mind, she just looked in awe and said "oh my god". Then Dan pulled his pants back up and sat back down. He proceeded to slap my wifes leg and told her "Go get something sexy on" I couldn't believe it, she got up, didn't even look at me and went upstairs. As soon as she left the room Dan looked over at me and said "I guess I'm her boss too" and laughed. "Go roll a joint" he told me again. I must have been in a state of shock. I could barely stop shaking. I was used to him being in control at work, maybe that's why I caved so easy. Honestly I dont think I could have fought it anyways. I gave him the joint and he told me to sit on the love seat. It was really strange going from talking to him like a buddy, to being made to feel about a third his size. The only thing he said to me the whole time was "Your wife is a good girl" on his way to the bathroom. 5 minutes after Dan came back from the bathroom my wife came back. She was wearing the black and red lace lingerie I got her for our anniversary a couple months ago. She went over to Dan who stood up, looked at me and said "she's MY good girl now" he sat back down, pulled her into his lap and the two of them smoked the joint I had rolled. My wife had nuzzled into him, she looked as though she was quivering. I watched as she sat there grinding on his cock through his pants the whole time. He told her to get up, of course she did as he said. He told me to come over to them. And for some reason I did, i guess deep down I wanted him to have her. He told me to pull his pants down for my wife. I did. I could smell him again and I know my wife could too. He sent me back to the love seat. She wanted him so bad, it was a mix of emotions....but let's just say the precum soaked my pants. He told her to get on her knees, she replied "yes sir".....she had never called me that, or any names like that. She would hardly suck my dick as well. But here she was on her knees for him. Seeing her take the head of his dick in her mouth was one of the best
moments I have had. She didnt just suck him, she was inhaling his cock, worshipping my bosses cock, Her chin, neck and lingerie was covered in her throat juice when he finally stopped. I thought good, hes done. I was wrong. He called me over and told me to kiss my wife and I willingly agreed. It was a nice deep wet kiss. Again he sent me to my spot, this time telling me to keep my pants on and dont touch myself. He told my wife to bend over on the couch, I watched her face as he started to rub her pussy with his big head. I heard her tell him she wanted him inside her. I knew he was slipping in by the look on my wifes face. It was beautiful. He buried himself balls deep in her and began to pound. It took about 25 seconds before she was cumming, holding onto him, pulling him as deep as she could. He kept taking his dick out and smacking her pussy, making her gush. After 45 minutes of him fucking her every way imaginable, hearing sounds from her I've never heard I wondered about a condom....they should probably be using one. I spoke up and asked "shouldn't you guys use a condom?" It was my wife that replied in between groans "if he wants to" I didnt say anything to that and just let him use my wife. Dan told me to come over to them again while he was still fucking her. He told me to hold her legs "so she can finally get some real mans cum" all she said was "I want it deep".
I watched his balls tighten and his dick start spasming. She was spilling him out, I have never seen so much cum. She kicked me away and they laid there kissing. Finally she told Dan to take her to bed, I was sleeping on the couch tonight. I felt embarrassed but it was amazing, I blew the biggest load. They woke up in the morning and she left with him for the day. He did drop her off later that night. He fucked her before he sent her in and told her to come in and fuck me while shes full. She said she didnt want to fuck me though so she made me jerk off while i watched her finger her soaking pussy. This was an amazing experience for me and one that is extremely fresh in my mind. She told me while I was jerking off Dan had some rules for both of us.....I told her I thought this was only a one time thing. I guess I was wrong....she told me he can use her whenever and however he wants and that he has now come in her atleast 8 times in a day and a half. Apparently my cum will no longer be allowed in her. Im just so happy for her that she now is being fulfilled, her happiness is my goal.
sounds like you have a boss I would be happy to take home for my wife to meet and take over and make her realy happy

Well I'm back for a bit of an update! I'll start by saying how lucky I am to finally be living my dream. For the longest time my wife had no interest in black men, to see that change in her just amazes me at the power of bbc.
Friday night was amazing....I can't really put it any other way. Sara...my coworker/buddy's wife came over as planned. I didn't know until after but she followed every one of Dan's requests. When she showed up I thought it was odd she was so dolled up...she looked amazing, a nice tight black dress, bright red lipstick and she was even driving my buddies truck. All of which Dan had told her to do. My wife told me I could hang out but couldn't be part of anything, I'm kind of getting used to that. We just hung out, drank and shot the *******. The more we drank the looser Dan got with the sexual comments. He was ripping on my buddy pretty good, he asked her why she was settling for him, she just laughed and said she wasn't sure. Of course our situation came up pretty quickly, actually as soon as she walked in the door Dan made it known he was in charge by telling me to take her coat, she laughed and said arent you a good boy. She wanted to know how our arrangement works and Dan said simple, her pussy is mine now....she got restless when Dan would talk like that, you could tell she was turned on but nervous as hell. It's amazing to see how Dan just has a certain control over women.....I'm sure what my wife has been telling her helped a bit. We told her about our rules, no birth control at all, she is his whenever he wants her, he calls the shots, how I'm to help him out with whatever he wants. She was kind of amazed that I would let all that happen but I assured her he takes care of her in ways I cant and her happiness is the goal. She thought that was really cool. She asked about pregnancies, if one was to happen (my wife, Dan, and I had talked about this previously) we told her our plan and she thought that was really cool as well. We kept drinking and talking, eventually Dan asked Sara if she had followed everything he said, she was really nervous and said ya. He told her to come over to him so she could show him. It was almost funny how nervous she was. She got infront of him and he told her to lift the front of her dress so he could see. She looked back at me and over at my wife. Dan assured her it's fine, that I wouldn't say anything. My wife told her she had nothing to worry about. She had her back to me anyhow. She lifted it and showed him. He said good girl and told her to sit back down. Dan then asked her if she would like to see a real dick. She said yeah i just feel kind of bad. Dan told her that her husband was a pussy and he might whine but theres nothing he can do, he then walked over unzipped his pants then pulled his dick out. Lol it blows my mind how forward he is. Sara looked stunned and said nothing. Dan said, one problem, I'm not using a condom. I guess Sara had told my wife she would have to use a condom as her and my buddy have been trying for a baby. Sara just replied ok. My wife motioned for me to go with her. We went up to our bedroom and left them to it of course we left our door open so we could hear a bit. I lasted about 5 minutes with my wife, she mentioned she wished she was Sara tonight. I can understand that lol. We just went to bed, we could still hear them going at it. I woke up before everyone else and made breakfast. We all chatted and ate, Sara said it was an amazing night. Her dress had cum all over it so we washed it and she had a shower before she headed home. When she left Dan gave us some more details, I guess he had her calling him Daddy and she actually told him to cum in her. He said he fucked her until he was empty then used her dress to clean up the couch. He asked us how our night went, my wife told him how pathetic it was. Dan wasn't too happy that she let me have sex with her. He told me I'm not to touch her again unless I ask him first. I apologized and said it wont happen again. My wife, Dan and I went out for dinner tonight to our regular spot. We know the waitresses pretty well and Dan didnt hold back. They sat next to each other and I sat across from them. At one point they were holding hands on the table, our waitress looked us and said interesting.....that was kind of strange but we all laughed it off. I drove home so they could have fun in the back seat, I could hear her slurping away at his cock and see him in the mirror enjoying himself. I was allowed to watch tonight. I cant get over how amazing it is to watch. After he finished in her she fingered herself and told me to come to her. She had his cum on her fingers, lifted them up and told me to lick them. I had tasted his cum inside her before but this was fresh. It was a sweet taste...not bitter. Dan told me to get used to the taste. So all in all it was a really good couple days. We couldn't be happier.

Back