WELL IT FINALLY HAPPEN. I HAVE TAKEN MY FIRST BLACK COCK!!!!

Playtime Patty

Couple
Gold Member
Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up and I knew nothing about it. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Monday 5/25/15 was my 56 birthday and as a surprise my hubby took me to Dallas, TX the Friday before and low and behold; he surprised me and gave me to a Black Man for the first time. I just spent the THREE days getting fucked like I have never been fucked before and loving every minute of it. Hubby took me to dinner and this gorgeous Black Stud walks up and introduces himself. I looked at Hubby and he is just grinning. Well Hubby set it all up and I knew nothing about it. After a couple of drinks and chatting, we went to our room!!!! It was just like I had dreamed and talked to hubby about; Hubby stood me before this stranger and undressed me. He then handed me to our playmate and WOW!!!! Yes after one weekend this older lady is HOOKED ON BBC!!!!!!! LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Congratulations to both you AND your husband. He loves you enough to help you get what you want and need. Welcome to the club and may you enjoy the journey for a very long time!

Way to go girl. Now don't stop there.

Congratulations :bigsmile:

Welcome to the world of BBC

I now have had 4 different BLACK MEN FUCK ME. Just spent last week in Nashville where I played with 3 different Black Cocks over 8 days. BOY AM I EVER GETTING INTO THE LIFESTYLE!!!!!!! I AM LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE SIR MAY I HAVE ANOTHER!!!!!!!!
I am next ..where are you from ...

Back