Well Hung Blk Men in Indiana

Clean cut bbc in Indy during July. If interested in pics and chatting then email me at . Wouldluv to connect with you while I'm in town

Last edited by a moderator:
View attachment 219088 MWC looking for Real, Well Hung,DDF Blk STR8 men in Indiana. Hubby is STR8 and enjoys me having fun! I am multi-orgasmic and a squirter and very kinky...No Pain or Strange things..Active Duty Military a real +
View attachment 219088 MWC looking for Real, Well Hung,DDF Blk STR8 men in Indiana. Hubby is STR8 and enjoys me having fun! I am multi-orgasmic and a squirter and very kinky...No Pain or Strange things..Active Duty Military a real +
Indy blk male here. 6'4 muscular wpics is my email and I'd at yahoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello how are you i just one talk about monthly check up...Everything looks good now I just need a taste test to verify everything if your looking still...

I arrange and host bbc parties for individual white couples and however many black men they request and near Louisville if there's interest and that's close enough.

I stay in indy often if you want that pretty pink pussy pounded deep and wide id be more then happy to do so...I love a women who can take lots of dick and pain and can keep up with my crazy sex drive

Back