Well being

Yes, some.reason sex with lover is more fuffilling. Also fills me more. His cum is so difrent. Thicker. More. I know thats has not to do with race but i love thick white cum.

Somehow I thi k that a black man's I'm has more testosterone in and I'm not sure but I think that other hormones may be at play that makeshift women feel so good as compared to when they fuck a white guy

I get a feeling that floods through my chest and I can actually feel it in my nipples and it flows up into my neck and head and also in my groin and inner thighs. I've never thought of it as a feeling of well-being, but I can see how it could be yes! I've always felt it as a heightened sense of happiness and it actually comes close to the feeling of all out laughter except in an orgasmic way if that makes sense... but over all it's a feeling of intense wonderfulness!!! :angel:

Any of you girls out there get an overwhelming feeling of well being and calmness after your bull cums inside you? I know I do :)

This is a little off topic, but my wife used to suffer with horrendous headaches.

Since she started taking Black dick, they have stopped completely.

I get a feeling that floods through my chest and I can actually feel it in my nipples and it flows up into my neck and head and also in my groin and inner thighs. I've never thought of it as a feeling of well-being, but I can see how it could be yes! I've always felt it as a heightened sense of happiness and it actually comes close to the feeling of all out laughter except in an orgasmic way if that makes sense... but over all it's a feeling of intense wonderfulness!!! :angel:
You feel what described starting as your bull starts filling you with his cum?

Yes when I know my Black lover is beginning to cum inside of me is when that feeling begins to flow over me entirely! Even if one Black lover cums in me and pulls out and another begins to fuck me immediately and then he cums the feeling arrives and does the same thing to me all over again! :)

You feel what described starting as your bull starts filling you with his cum?

Back