weekend update

kevtat

Couple
Gold Member
Met with my GF Friday night at dinner and she talked about visting this site and looking at posts - my posts about us too - while at work and then when she was home Thursday.

She thought it was exciting and talked to a close married friend at work about sex. The talked about size and fantasies. She told me some detail.

When we got to the house after dinner and drank some wine (her aphrodisiac is two glasses of red wine!). She asked me to get her two dildos we keep at my place. She pulled out the black one and began running it across her clothed breasts and then her face as she looked at me. She said to me that she knows i want her to take BBC - she said not just big cock but BBC. I told her hes. She said show me how much you want it - pull out your cock and tell me.

i did. I told her how i wanted her to take black cocks with a girl friend as i stroked my cock in front of her. She sat on the couch and put the toy in her mouth. She had me take her jeans off and her panties and then put her feet up on the couch and told me to suck her. She whimpered "good boy" to me as i worshipped her pussy and licked doen to her bottom too. She asked me if i wanted her to fuck the black cock. i said yes. She asked me to tell her again. I pleaded with her to fuck herself. She giggled as she slipped it in. She said to put your cock cock next to me. I got up on my knees on the floor and moved forward as she slumped down on the couch. Ny cock was next to her pussy and the toy as she looked down and said look how much bigger he is than you. I said yes and she moaned and plunged it in, held it deep and cam. She took it out and had me put my cock in and said can you feel how open i am from him. i said yes and she moaned and said, "be a good boy be a good cuckold and cum for mommy". Her using the word cuckold and mommy was too much. I cam and cam. I slumped forward and she said now clean me good. I did and got hard again,

Sharing this for possible comment but as much fgor her to see as she visits here from work.

Met with my GF Friday night at dinner and she talked about visting this site and looking at posts - my posts about us too - while at work and then when she was home Thursday.

She thought it was exciting and talked to a close married friend at work about sex. The talked about size and fantasies. She told me some detail.

When we got to the house after dinner and drank some wine (her aphrodisiac is two glasses of red wine!). She asked me to get her two dildos we keep at my place. She pulled out the black one and began running it across her clothed breasts and then her face as she looked at me. She said to me that she knows i want her to take BBC - she said not just big cock but BBC. I told her hes. She said show me how much you want it - pull out your cock and tell me.

i did. I told her how i wanted her to take black cocks with a girl friend as i stroked my cock in front of her. She sat on the couch and put the toy in her mouth. She had me take her jeans off and her panties and then put her feet up on the couch and told me to suck her. She whimpered "good boy" to me as i worshipped her pussy and licked doen to her bottom too. She asked me if i wanted her to fuck the black cock. i said yes. She asked me to tell her again. I pleaded with her to fuck herself. She giggled as she slipped it in. She said to put your cock cock next to me. I got up on my knees on the floor and moved forward as she slumped down on the couch. Ny cock was next to her pussy and the toy as she looked down and said look how much bigger he is than you. I said yes and she moaned and plunged it in, held it deep and cam. She took it out and had me put my cock in and said can you feel how open i am from him. i said yes and she moaned and said, "be a good boy be a good cuckold and cum for mommy". Her using the word cuckold and mommy was too much. I cam and cam. I slumped forward and she said now clean me good. I did and got hard again,

Sharing this for possible comment but as much fgor her to see as she visits here from work.
I'm jealous

Back