Weekend ideas

The better Chris and I knew Michael, the better the sex became. We both love bareback, and when we wanted a baby, we wanted it by Michael because of his personality, looks and intelligence. We believe that a lot of your personality is inherited.

View attachment 1557849
I would agree with that. My husband and I really wanted our first baby to be biologically from both of us so that is what we did. We do want another baby and we are open to the idea of someone else being the ******* biologically.

I would agree with that. My husband and I really wanted our first baby to be biologically from both of us so that is what we did. We do want another baby and we are open to the idea of someone else being the ******* biologically.

Really? So you look forward to the day when you sit down with that baby and tell them that they are just a fetish baby and that their real ******* is a BBC who Mom fucked just for the hell of it.

Really? So you look forward to the day when you sit down with that baby and tell them that they are just a fetish baby and that their real ******* is a BBC who Mom fucked just for the hell of it.
I would not have that conversation because none of it would be true to me. We want another baby to love and cherish as our own and to give everything we can to. A fetish baby? No they are my baby. The fact of their conception might be a little out of the norm but trust me when I say thought has gone into this from both me and my husband.

I would not have that conversation because none of it would be true to me. We want another baby to love and cherish as our own and to give everything we can to. A fetish baby? No they are my baby. The fact of their conception might be a little out of the norm but trust me when I say thought has gone into this from both me and my husband.

So you would do what if the baby asked? Lie?? Or just ignore the issue and have the kid wonder why he/she is so much darker than their sibling??

Like it or not the baby is not biologically your husband's and eventually deserves to know the truth about that.

Wow. That escalated quickly. What happen to weekend ideas

So you would do what if the baby asked? Lie?? Or just ignore the issue and have the kid wonder why he/she is so much darker than their sibling??

Like it or not the baby is not biologically your husband's and eventually deserves to know the truth about that.

I would be honest and say I got pregnant being with someone I cared for and yes that person was a black man. I would never even cut the biological ******* out of the picture if they didn't want to. I never said I would lie to my baby if they had questions. I am just stating there is more being considered in this for me, my husband, and our future than just it was fun and sexy.

I should also mention this is an idea right now and not something I am in the process of doing. I role play with lovers but I am on B/C.

Last edited:
Back