Weekend ideas

leephil If you don't mind the drive go to swinglifestyle.com and find parties thrown by Kirt and Lauren in Depew, Ny. You will find plenty of action there. Its our favorite place to play.

I set up for attractive black man to meet wife and I at bar we were at in NYC. Wife just thinking he's friend and said no to fucking other men. Well half hour later them two are kissing in bar where wife and I know most of the staff and crowd. That was a unexpected night... another time same situation attractive black guy meet up at same bar and he flirted with her and she was loving it and end up leaving and her going for QOS tattoo with him and tattoo guy just looking at all us knowing situation but I had to say no after seeing huge QOS tattoo drawn on her chest saying no way of hiding that later with anything less than a turtle neck lol.

leephil If you don't mind the drive go to swinglifestyle.com and find parties thrown by Kirt and Lauren in Depew, Ny. You will find plenty of action there. Its our favorite place to play.

That sounds like a great plan. Hope you can make the drive.

I set up for attractive black man to meet wife and I at bar we were at in NYC. Wife just thinking he's friend and said no to fucking other men. Well half hour later them two are kissing in bar where wife and I know most of the staff and crowd. That was a unexpected night... another time same situation attractive black guy meet up at same bar and he flirted with her and she was loving it and end up leaving and her going for QOS tattoo with him and tattoo guy just looking at all us knowing situation but I had to say no after seeing huge QOS tattoo drawn on her chest saying no way of hiding that later with anything less than a turtle neck lol.

Wow. Sounds a lot like some of the adventures we had. We are just starting to venture out into the public. The couple of times we have gone she has let loose and really enjoy ourselves. It's funny to see the bartender or staff a bit confused when wifey walking in with me holding hands and starts making out with her bf as soon as we walk in. Makes for very interesting times.

Wow. Sounds a lot like some of the adventures we had. We are just starting to venture out into the public. The couple of times we have gone she has let loose and really enjoy ourselves. It's funny to see the bartender or staff a bit confused when wifey walking in with me holding hands and starts making out with her bf as soon as we walk in. Makes for very interesting times.
Yea very exciting nobody has ever asked us anything about it either

Back