weekend fun

ohiobbcslut

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
well this is my first story that i have put on here but i had to let you all know how much fun me and my husband had with a playmate of mine. we decided to get together the other weekend and went to his house and i was wearing a new outfit that my husband bought me. it was black leather and very short i had black fishnet stockings on with black ****** boots. we left our house and got to his and we all chatted for a few and then i was ready for some of his big black cock and my pussy was wet just chatting with him. so we went to his bedroom and i was laying next to him and was taking my hands and putting them all over that very hot body of his. Then i climbed over and started licking and sucking his beautiful black cock making it grow bigger and harder as he was reaching around and playing with my white pussy and sticking a cpl of fingers in my very wet pussy. making me cum on those black fingers of his moaning as i was sucking on his dark cock and taking as much as i possible could take. as he was making me cum with his fingers i would suck on his cock harder and deeper taking his cock deep in my throat.... He asked me which why i wanted his black cock and i told him i wanted him on top of me so he climbed over and got on top of me and shoved his cock into my very wet pussy making my pussy stretch to take his huge black cock knowing that my pussy wanted him badly. so my pussy opened up for him and he started slamming me hard and deep making me moan and groan telling him how much i love his black cock and how much i need it. So i kept telling him to fuck me harder and deeper taking my white pussy and making it his and giving me that black cock making my pussy cum all over his cock so hard that he makes me squirt all over him and his cock, then he turned me over and told me to get onto all fours so he could get me from behind he put his hard blk cock back into my pussy and made me cum again. Then he decided it was time to get my white ass so he told me that he was gonna stick his cock into my ass and i said yes i want your blk cock in my ass give it to me. i was so wet that he didnt even need lube and my ass was ready to feel his cock inside of my ass, so he lined his cock up and and pushed his very hard cock into my tight white ass. I moaned and groaned making him push even harder and deeper into my ass making me cum and squirt harder and more soaking him and his bed.

Once me and my husband got home we did something that we have never done before my husband licked my ass and pussy tasting my cum and my black lovers cum mixed together and cleaned me up real good. That made me and my husband so freaking hot that we made love and it was so very exciting for both of us.

thanks for reading my first story. I hope you enjoyed it

well this is my first story that i have put on here but i had to let you all know how much fun me and my husband had with a playmate of mine. we decided to get together the other weekend and went to his house and i was wearing a new outfit that my husband bought me. it was black leather and very short i had black fishnet stockings on with black ****** boots. we left our house and got to his and we all chatted for a few and then i was ready for some of his big black cock and my pussy was wet just chatting with him. so we went to his bedroom and i was laying next to him and was taking my hands and putting them all over that very hot body of his. Then i climbed over and started licking and sucking his beautiful black cock making it grow bigger and harder as he was reaching around and playing with my white pussy and sticking a cpl of fingers in my very wet pussy. making me cum on those black fingers of his moaning as i was sucking on his dark cock and taking as much as i possible could take. as he was making me cum with his fingers i would suck on his cock harder and deeper taking his cock deep in my throat.... He asked me which why i wanted his black cock and i told him i wanted him on top of me so he climbed over and got on top of me and shoved his cock into my very wet pussy making my pussy stretch to take his huge black cock knowing that my pussy wanted him badly. so my pussy opened up for him and he started slamming me hard and deep making me moan and groan telling him how much i love his black cock and how much i need it. So i kept telling him to fuck me harder and deeper taking my white pussy and making it his and giving me that black cock making my pussy cum all over his cock so hard that he makes me squirt all over him and his cock, then he turned me over and told me to get onto all fours so he could get me from behind he put his hard blk cock back into my pussy and made me cum again. Then he decided it was time to get my white ass so he told me that he was gonna stick his cock into my ass and i said yes i want your blk cock in my ass give it to me. i was so wet that he didnt even need lube and my ass was ready to feel his cock inside of my ass, so he lined his cock up and and pushed his very hard cock into my tight white ass. I moaned and groaned making him push even harder and deeper into my ass making me cum and squirt harder and more soaking him and his bed.

Once me and my husband got home we did something that we have never done before my husband licked my ass and pussy tasting my cum and my black lovers cum mixed together and cleaned me up real good. That made me and my husband so freaking hot that we made love and it was so very exciting for both of us.

thanks for reading my first story. I hope you enjoyed it

Great story and pics! Sounds like you are moving forward with your lover becoming more assertive with you and your hubby embracing his cuck role enthusiastically. And, the bottom line, everybody had a good time!

Back