Lewis

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OK, US
imagesCA4OK08Y.jpg

Weddings,

They are nice to attend i think, Even thought i havent been married. its nice to be there. I love the bride walking down the isle and just think about what she has done the last minute before saying i do. I think that she had a very good night at the batcherolette party thinking about black men or in some cases going for it with the black stripper. or getting in the change room before going down the isle for the last time thinking of the small cock shes getting for the term of the marriage, taking in a morning black cock before getting ready. Smiling happy putting on the lingerie looking pretty. Putting on the big white wedding dress. hair and makeup looking nice.

As for me, there are a lot of things to enjoy. looking the wedding set up looking at the people in attendance. then the music begins. the attendendants and ******* walk down the isle. then the Groom comes down. last day of freedom, thinking of his true love. knowing that she is made for black men and made it with the stripper that the Groom doesnt know of. Then the Flower girl and Ring bearer come down. Then the music stops. now plays the Wedding March. Heres the bride coming down the isle. Everyone Stands like they are cheering for their favor player coming out of the tunnel of a football or basketball game. Looking nice in white wearing a nice dress thinking of something nice and sexy underneath. Walking down to be Mrs so and so nice and slow thinking of being a hot married woman for black men. then of course the minster is reading the scriptures and getting down to the i dos and then he say those magical words "i may now prounce you husband and wife and you may kiss the bride." Then they kiss mmmmmm very nice or very naughty in that kiss. :)~

One more thing i like about weddings is the throwing of the garter from the bride. If i ever got married i would love to stick my head up inside and lick that snatch in front of everyone. love to see what the bride would do, (i couldnt because im licking) and then i take the garter off her leg and throw it to the single men. I always like to have a good time with the meals and feeding my future wife wedding cake and then later on my black cock. mmmmmm nice thought.

imagesCART6K0D.jpg

I know this is what i like and would love to do but its a fantasy and i would love to know in this post of what you like to do wedding related. Post them right here and this is coming from my heart and this is what i think and like so it may not be perfect to you but i hope this will inspire you and make you think. "What would you like in your Perfect Wedding?"

Lewis
imagesCA5W2F73.jpg

imagesCAI7KJQM.jpg

i see well your a very lucky guy there to have a wife like that. then serve them both with your black dick after they had their fun.

Aww thats cute! I love weddings too! - although i've only ever been a bridesmaid a few times Ive always enjoyed them - Getting ready, dress, everyones faces I Love it!! :D hehe Every girl dreams of being a princess :) - And cannot wait till i get married, I want it to be the most important and one of the most enjoyable days of my life.. Knowing you'll be a wife to your partner forever and starting a family eeek i love it! :D I hope you find a lovely lady soon :D

Thanks Barbie. Well i hope that you get the right guy for you as well. and Thanks for the reply. Weddings can be fun and nice to be at too :)

I know its been a while but what do you like about weddings everyone??

Dont be shy and to the new folks that have been signing up, get back at me especially the ladies too :)

I know its been a while but what do you like about weddings everyone??

Dont be shy and to the new folks that have been signing up, get back at me especially the ladies too :)

I loved seeing my wife in her wedding dress,also the sexy white under wear-stockings/basques.

I'm not black, I'm her white hubby but would still service them both....i'd rather watch them both enjoy a hard black cock though....
Exactly!! And you know I'm still here waiting for that invite so I can be that Black cock.

I dream of attending a wedding of a hot whitegirl to a black stud and the entire wedding party is being his black buddies and her white girlfriends.

I want to buy a used wedding dress for some role play with hubby. I would be in my dress, he would be in a tux and we would hit a bar. I am sure there would be a BBC that would want to take a ride on me! we would "sneak" out to the mens room and I would such his cock!

I want to buy a used wedding dress for some role play with hubby. I would be in my dress, he would be in a tux and we would hit a bar. I am sure there would be a BBC that would want to take a ride on me! we would "sneak" out to the mens room and I would such his cock!
Actually last summer, I was at the bar with my buddies and a bridal party came in and I ended up smashing one of the brides maids in the back parking lot, never saw that one happening but definitely dicked her down very well!

There were a few of my wires ex' s at our wedding...black guys of course that she used to hook up with in college. We didn't find out until the next day, but a friend of hers whom had flown in from out of town for the wedding ended up taking a good pounding by one one of the guys in a storage clostet at the reception hall......she said that her hubby not being able to make the trip worked out after all...she even extended her trip a few days to get some more of his bbc...

Back