Wedding Rings

cuckyboi4BBC

Gold Member
From
IN, US
I noticed something a long time ago with my wife/cuckoldress. Whenever she would, on the rare occasion, suck my dicklet, she held it with her right hand. But whenever she sucks BBC she ALWAYS holds it with her left hand so that her wedding ring is on full display to her Bulls! Have any of you other Bulls or cucks noticed this with your wife? I must say, it never failed to turn me on! 81717.jpg

With regards to wedding ring, its not something one would necessarily have noted, from what you say though it does seem as if she showing you who the dominant male is...

I noticed something a long time ago with my wife/cuckoldress. Whenever she would, on the rare occasion, suck my dicklet, she held it with her right hand. But whenever she sucks BBC she ALWAYS holds it with her left hand so that her wedding ring is on full display to her Bulls! Have any of you other Bulls or cucks noticed this with your wife? I must say, it never failed to turn me on! View attachment 69303
Means She looooooves Sucking BBC in her left hand[ dont they all ] but also respects and love you and your dicklet with her right... Nice of you to bring this issue up , She would have to use both of her hands to Suuuuuck this BBC......

Means She looooooves Sucking BBC in her left hand[ dont they all ] but also respects and love you and your dicklet with her right... Nice of you to bring this issue up , She would have to use both of her hands to Suuuuuck this BBC......

i would really love to see that, Sir!!

White females putting their wedding or engagement rings on display like that is a turn on for all involved.
  • The black man most certainly likes seeing it sparkle in his eyes while his black dick is feeling the warmth from inside the white females body.
  • The white female is turned on by the thought of the black man and the white boy both seeing it on display as she is busy providing the black guy with sexual contentment.
  • The white boy gets the ultimate turn on strictly from the view of it all.

White females putting their wedding or engagement rings on display like that is a turn on for all involved.
  • The black man most certainly likes seeing it sparkle in his eyes while his black dick is feeling the warmth from inside the white females body.
  • The white female is turned on by the thought of the black man and the white boy both seeing it on display as she is busy providing the black guy with sexual contentment.
  • The white boy gets the ultimate turn on strictly from the view of it all.

Awesomely stated One Small Dick! That pretty much sums it up!

i think i has a lot to do with the power over the wife that she is surrender her married pussy to the powerful bbc by holding it with her left hand and i have seen ladies that will put the black mans cock in with their left hand . i think it is just a beatiful sight .

I agree with one small dick she is showing her husband that he is not the Alpha male, but the Black man is as he is now taking her as his own personal property, as it should be!!!

My wife used both her hands while sucking other mens cocks, but I do love seeing my wife's wedding ring while she holds and sucks other mens cocks. I also enjoy pics like this of a white wife like yours sucking black cocks with her wedding ring showing.

Wedding ring pics are one of my favorite as well. Allowing the Bull to cum on the ring(s) or take them from the bride's finger and stuff them in her cum-filled pussy for the Cuck to dig out, clean by putting them in his mouth, then replacing them onto his bride's finger ... now that's HOT! Got more if you like these! [/ATTACH]cuck_weddingRing5a.jpgcuck_WeddingRing-1.2.jpgcuck_WeddingRing-2BlkCock.jpgcuck_weddingRing&condom.jpgcuck_weddingRing-cum.jpg

Back