Wedding Rings..

ok_couple49

Couple
From
OK, US
How does everybody here feel about wedding rings? On or off during dates?

My first boyfriend (as a married woman and new Hotwife!) was uncomfortable with me wearing my rings, and to be honest, I was too. I felt guilty wearing my husband’s rings while in another man’s bed. After discussing this with my husband I am more inclined to keep them on when I am with my lover. He likes the thought of my rings on while I am with my Bull, and I like the idea of being a proud Hotwife!

My current Bull insists I wear my wedding rings, so I guess this is an academic question, but I was wondering what everybody thinks..

I think its hot if the wife wears her wedding ring while shes getting fucked by a black man. I watched a cuckold video in which a black bull fucked a white woman and after fucking her he ejaculated all over her wedding ring.

Her wedding ring was basically glistening with a black mans semen on it. I think its hot especially if the wedding ring is not cleaned after that.

So you can walk around in public knowing that a black man ejaculated all over your wedding ring.

I wear my wedding bands every time. I've never had a bull request I take them off but I'm not sure I would.

I'm married to a man and my heart belongs to him. My bull is special but not in the same way. He receives my body but only my husband has my heart

I'm sure different folks might have different thoughts on this, but your way of explaining is very nicely put.

My first boyfriend (as a married woman and new Hotwife!) was uncomfortable with me wearing my rings, and to be honest, I was too. I felt guilty wearing my husband’s rings while in another man’s bed. After discussing this with my husband I am more inclined to keep them on when I am with my lover. He likes the thought of my rings on while I am with my Bull, and I like the idea of being a proud Hotwife!

My current Bull insists I wear my wedding rings, so I guess this is an academic question, but I was wondering what everybody thinks..
I prefer my lover to wear her wedding ring when we are together

I always wear my wedding ring. My bull and my husband both love it. I have on a few occasions taken it off after being fucked hard and placed it on my bulls necklace for him to wear as a trophy. People do ask me where my ring is as they notice me not wearing it. This is my opening to tell them about my bull (most people already know) if they do not already know about my lifestyle

Thanx Mootje! Even though I just met him, felt like I had known him years as I put my arms and legs around him! X
yeah fucking Tease me more You dirty White whore GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR jezussssssssssssssssss ;) winks blowing u a kiss on ur moisture fucking lips uh huh

Love teasing my Egyptian cock! Imagine it's you on top of me pounding into me bareback! With my ringed hand round your neck! X
Not imagining You kknow i will be on top FFS hehehehe its my new year resolution in 2016 So fuck off hihihihihi and be concentrating now hehehehehe

@Ann4BBC So dont u fucking think twice, U whore I am coming after your white cunt, Ass, mouth and nips , bought a new Whip for the whore

horny as fuck when I see mrs inked wedding ring contrasting against a solid black cock she is sucking down her throat or holding tight around his back as he fires his seed deep into her pussy as I watch

I think its hot if the wife wears her wedding ring while shes getting fucked by a black man. I watched a cuckold video in which a black bull fucked a white woman and after fucking her he ejaculated all over her wedding ring.

Her wedding ring was basically glistening with a black mans semen on it. I think its hot especially if the wedding ring is not cleaned after that.

So you can walk around in public knowing that a black man ejaculated all over your wedding ring.
True

Back