WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
tumblr_ofguqqFuNi1vhozz8o1_1280.jpg

The question is a little assuming, because I never went out looking for strange men or flirting with the idea of taking someone home. But I would go on "dates" with my BF, and always wear my wedding ring; and I would always wear it with him, no matter what we were doing. I was still married the whole time and I also enjoyed some of the looks we would get from people trying to figure out if I was really married to this handsome black stud or if I was cheating on my husband. Deke didn't wear a ring and often my hubby was there, so it didn't take a genius to figure it out. I did LOVE being on his arm in public and didn't really care what anyone thought.

Attachments

• 100_0873.jpg
    100_0873.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 195
The question is a little assuming, because I never went out looking for strange men or flirting with the idea of taking someone home. But I would go on "dates" with my BF, and always wear my wedding ring; and I would always wear it with him, no matter what we were doing. I was still married the whole time and I also enjoyed some of the looks we would get from people trying to figure out if I was really married to this handsome black stud or if I was cheating on my husband. Deke didn't wear a ring and often my hubby was there, so it didn't take a genius to figure it out. I did LOVE being on his arm in public and didn't really care what anyone thought.
I never care what anyone thinks when I am out with a "date" with a BF wearing my rings.

Back