WEDDING RINGS

Women - do you wear or hide your wedding ring when you go out for some strange cock?

• Total voters
I always wear my wedding ring especially when sucking a black cock and my hubby can see my ring
Mmmmm...that is so hot and erotic....very very naughty indeed..absolutely SPECTACULAR for everyone involved..realising what is actually happening...very wild orgasms and ejaculations

I always wear it. The guy I've been seeing lately specifically asks me to wear it for him.
Absolutely SPECTACULAR... wearing the ring elevates the eroticism and arousal levels to an ultimate high....realising what is actually happening... wild orgasms and ejaculations....very very naughty indeed

The question is a little assuming, because I never went out looking for strange men or flirting with the idea of taking someone home. But I would go on "dates" with my BF, and always wear my wedding ring; and I would always wear it with him, no matter what we were doing. I was still married the whole time and I also enjoyed some of the looks we would get from people trying to figure out if I was really married to this handsome black stud or if I was cheating on my husband. Deke didn't wear a ring and often my hubby was there, so it didn't take a genius to figure it out. I did LOVE being on his arm in public and didn't really care what anyone thought.
Love your attitude....so erotic and very very naughty...

tumblr_omkkbqM3i71w1ic2ro1_1280.jpg
WOW...SPECTACULAR....So hot and erotic and very very naughty....

Back