wedding ring

IMO, I think it important that the wife leave her wedding rings on ... it helps remind the bull that he's no more than a simple "fuck toy" for HER enjoyment, who's quickly replacable when she gets bored with him or when she finds someone more interesting to fuck her. Think of the situation as an expensive car that one can rent, borrow, or lease, but never really be able to own. :)
Agree 100% they are fuck toys for our enjoyment and nothing more.

I almost always keep my ring on as a symbol of my commitment to and love for my husband. I did take it off for a couple of old boyfriends.

Agree 100% they are fuck toys for our enjoyment and nothing more.

We find that when my wife is in a bar looking to get picked up, she attracts different kinds of guys depending on whether or not she is wearing her wedding ring. She wears it most of the time and the guys who pick her up then are looking only to fuck her and use her. When she does not have it on, the guys tend to be nicer guys, more well-mannered and looking for more than a one-time fuck.

We find that when my wife is in a bar looking to get picked up, she attracts different kinds of guys depending on whether or not she is wearing her wedding ring. She wears it most of the time and the guys who pick her up then are looking only to fuck her and use her. When she does not have it on, the guys tend to be nicer guys, more well-mannered and looking for more than a one-time fuck.
Makes sense

Back