Wedding Fantasy

This has crossed my mind before as well. This is as far as Ive gotten with it:

Suppose Ive re-married..My wife meets a bull that fits in with us nicely and eventually she falls in love with and I also like him enough that we propose a faux wedding ceramony as a symbolic way of recognizing them as a sexual couple, him as part of us as a couple and to bond us all together henceforth.

We go to Vegas or to contrast some scenic venue some place and plan to stay 3-4 days at least with many fun activities planned together..
We prepare vows and rent tuxes and a wedding dress for her. We get a ring and possibly design a tattoo for all three of us that we put some place on our body. she gets her hair, nails done, waxed. He gets spiffed up.

We get two ajoining nice rooms at some fancy hotel with dinner reservations and a limo waiting for us to take us from the ceremony to the after party and then the hotel.

We stage our vows in a private low key ceremony where we all exchange rings and I present her to him afterwards as her recognized main lover and a member of our family (though he wouldn't live with us I don't think? .. I haven't wrapped my head around that..I wasnt really going for a poly situation) Its just a recognition of his status in our family and a free pass to come over whenever and stay whenever he wishes and her to be welcome at his place just the same.

After I declare them husband and wife, we all leave and party and celebrate then head to the hotel room where I then have prepared a romantic atmosphere for them in one room and I am in the ajoining room.

I dress her in a lingerie top only (no bra or panties) and he is only in a t-shirt (no pants or boxers). I then present my wife to her new second husband so they can begin consumating their union. I start it off by fluffing him for her and getting him ready in front of her so they can both see me submitting to him. I then go over to my wife and take off her top and leave the room giving them privacy for the evening but leaving the ajoining door open in case they need to call me for anything and also so I can hear them consumate and afterwards officially start mating together as a couple.
They fuck several times during the night which I can hear from my room. The next morning we then come together and for the next few days I am then present to witness them mating to get used to this turning into an every day nothing special event between them in front of me..and for them to get used to it as well.

We go places and do things during that trip all the time them bonding and growing closer with me adjusting and accepting a new addition and role in our marriage. I expect it would be an adjustment for both of them too, especially my wife who now can openly tell him she loves him openly in front of me.

Anyways, the trip ends, we come back home and go our own homes but plan for regular visits and extended stays by him to our house and for her to his house.. And thats how it would go unless she got pregnant by him which would be a whole other conversation though I wouldn't assume it would be planned unless we already had our own children together and this one would be something she is doing for her black lover as a real physical representation of their love and union..

This has crossed my mind before as well. This is as far as Ive gotten with it:

Suppose Ive re-married..My wife meets a bull that fits in with us nicely and eventually she falls in love with and I also like him enough that we propose a faux wedding ceramony as a symbolic way of recognizing them as a sexual couple, him as part of us as a couple and to bond us all together henceforth.

We go to Vegas or to contrast some scenic venue some place and plan to stay 3-4 days at least with many fun activities planned together..
We prepare vows and rent tuxes and a wedding dress for her. We get a ring and possibly design a tattoo for all three of us that we put some place on our body. she gets her hair, nails done, waxed. He gets spiffed up.

We get two ajoining nice rooms at some fancy hotel with dinner reservations and a limo waiting for us to take us from the ceremony to the after party and then the hotel.

We stage our vows in a private low key ceremony where we all exchange rings and I present her to him afterwards as her recognized main lover and a member of our family (though he wouldn't live with us I don't think? .. I haven't wrapped my head around that..I wasnt really going for a poly situation) Its just a recognition of his status in our family and a free pass to come over whenever and stay whenever he wishes and her to be welcome at his place just the same.

After I declare them husband and wife, we all leave and party and celebrate then head to the hotel room where I then have prepared a romantic atmosphere for them in one room and I am in the ajoining room.

I dress her in a lingerie top only (no bra or panties) and he is only in a t-shirt (no pants or boxers). I then present my wife to her new second husband so they can begin consumating their union. I start it off by fluffing him for her and getting him ready in front of her so they can both see me submitting to him. I then go over to my wife and take off her top and leave the room giving them privacy for the evening but leaving the ajoining door open in case they need to call me for anything and also so I can hear them consumate and afterwards officially start mating together as a couple.
They fuck several times during the night which I can hear from my room. The next morning we then come together and for the next few days I am then present to witness them mating to get used to this turning into an every day nothing special event between them in front of me..and for them to get used to it as well.

We go places and do things during that trip all the time them bonding and growing closer with me adjusting and accepting a new addition and role in our marriage. I expect it would be an adjustment for both of them too, especially my wife who now can openly tell him she loves him openly in front of me.

Anyways, the trip ends, we come back home and go our own homes but plan for regular visits and extended stays by him to our house and for her to his house.. And thats how it would go unless she got pregnant by him which would be a whole other conversation though I wouldn't assume it would be planned unless we already had our own children together and this one would be something she is doing for her black lover as a real physical representation of their love and union..
Very Romantic! I love it!

Love to fantasize on my wife had a wedding ceremony with her lover with just her wearing a hijab and erotic jewelry on her body, nothing else and consumate their marriage in front of me

Example:
View attachment 2783497
you said well : their marriage even if you are the bridegroom. but will be her lover to consumate the marriage in front of you. that's the right way as a wimp cuckold should start his marriage

This is one of my top fantasies, if not number one! Your plan- a resort wedding at a small beach sounds amazing! I know I'd love a beach involved in my fantasy. Anyway, I hope you and your lady go all the way @dudeinNWDC!

Having two real ceremonies is how this might work for me/us. One family-friendly wedding and a second kink-friendly wedding. Our bulls would be invited to our family-friendly shindig but it's mostly for vanilla friends, family and young guests. Anything goes for the second event though! Whatever our guests wanted! Of course, my HotWife and I would write special vows to celebrate our commitment to an ethical marriage involving cuckolding. I'm not really sure of everything but I do know both wedding nights would involve my wife riding the hard cocks of better men.

View attachment 2782367

Event space is expensive though!! One ceremony is fine. Just a normal wedding with our bulls in attendance would be a mind-fuck - any number of things could go sideways! You might be making excuses why your wife needs alone time. Explain why you have so many handsome black friends. Watch as your Black friends (rightfully) feel up your wife in front of your friends and family. Deal with random guests trying to fuck your wife. The thought of others discovering I've relinquished my husbandly duties to Black men with large dicks is mortifying. But also - electrifying. I can imagine and almost hear all the talk.

"Who are all those Black men flirting with your fiance?" my best man, Alan, asks.

"Just old friends. Mates from school. Her co-workers. One of her bosses. An old ex - it's totally platonic. Another ex - he's an asshole. Her college professor. An old roommate. Her tennis instructor - he taught her excellent ball control! She knows a lot of people. She's just a very popular person! We're always make new friends where ever we go!" I say, red-face, embarrassed because I'm a cuckold and I have no control over my fiance.

Micheal, one of our bulls, drunkenly blurts out to the bartender
. "You meet the bride yet? You know she's always on the look out for a brother that can lay some pipe. Don't worry about the hubby. He's cool with it. Dummy likes to watch."

The bartender now knows the nature of our relationship and begins casually mentioning it to others. Talk and rumors swirl. Our shared group of friends and family begin to discuss us.

"Wait, digitalconfetti watches CaliQueen fuck Black dudes!?" Alan asks anyone in the vicinity.

"Oooohhhh. So that's why there are so many good-looking Black men here." Rebecca states, putting two and two together.

"Hold on. You mean digitalconfetti willingly accepts this kind of disrespect in his home?" My ******* asks my mom loudly, flabbergasted by all gossip.

Another one of our bulls, Miguel, interrupts my *******. "When I'm at your *******'s home, I'm King. I rule until I leave or another man wants his turn. If your baby boy ever forgets about that fact, we set his ass straight real quick." He tells my Latino parents I'm a "Cornudo", the Spanish word for "Cuckold".

Other nearby bulls enter the conversation and further explain the extent of our depravity. Creampies! Chastity Belts! Collars! Spankings! Gangbangs! They know every disgusting act and they're too *******/high/hyped to stop talking!!

"Where did we go so wrong?" My parents ask themselves, surrounded by strong Black men with large bulges in their trousers.

View attachment 2782885

Anyway, there are so many different awesome possibilities for a wedding fantasy! Maybe one of your bulls is the Best Man? Any bulls on here been ordained? Would a real cuckold wedding be full of stress and drama? I feel like it would, no?
it 'd be wonderful if your ideas on how should be a wimp cuckold marriage, could be put in a movie with a good director

We are a somewhat new couple and she has played in her wedding dress but we want to take it further while remaining discrete. We were thinking they could do a resort wedding package at some small beach resort. Or maybe Vegas.
Anyone have any thoughts or experience?
This is sooo hot. Almost as if they mean more to her than her husband on her wedding day 😳

Back