Wedding Fantasy

Two years ago. A friend wanted to make her first time with a black friend special. I suggested a visit to the Virgin Islands. They asked that i join them to help with the costs of renting an island for a week. They also wanted pictures and video taken.

I agreed on the condition that i be the only one with a suit case other than her make up bag. I asked a lot of very personal questions of each about clothes sizes.

With this info i set about the recycled clothes stores. There i found a sweet heart off the shoulder wedding dress that i had modified. First i had the slit in the front widened and lowered. Then i had them shorten the dress so that the back barely covered her ass. I had the bottom five buttons moved from the out side to the inside. The front was shortened even more.

I got him a cock and ball bow tie.

I also got them each two micro swim wear out fits.

When we got to the island there was a small cottage with two be rooms, a great room and a kitchen.

I had them dress in separate bed rooms then meet me on the beach. Once there i stripped down then placed a clerical collar on. Knelt before them and preformed a cuckold wedding service for them.

When it came time for her vows i took a cock ring hidden in the seam of her wedding dress. Removed his cock and ball bow tie. Slide the ring on to his cock and sucked long enough to get hard.

When it was time for his vows i had her stand in front of him. He placed his hands on her hips. As he said his vows i un buttons the back on her wedding dress (which i had dyed red). I them ate her pussy. When she was ready i guided him in and had her place her hands on my shoulders.

Two years ago. A friend wanted to make her first time with a black friend special. I suggested a visit to the Virgin Islands. They asked that i join them to help with the costs of renting an island for a week. They also wanted pictures and video taken.

I agreed on the condition that i be the only one with a suit case other than her make up bag. I asked a lot of very personal questions of each about clothes sizes.

With this info i set about the recycled clothes stores. There i found a sweet heart off the shoulder wedding dress that i had modified. First i had the slit in the front widened and lowered. Then i had them shorten the dress so that the back barely covered her ass. I had the bottom five buttons moved from the out side to the inside. The front was shortened even more.

I got him a cock and ball bow tie.

I also got them each two micro swim wear out fits.

When we got to the island there was a small cottage with two be rooms, a great room and a kitchen.

I had them dress in separate bed rooms then meet me on the beach. Once there i stripped down then placed a clerical collar on. Knelt before them and preformed a cuckold wedding service for them.

When it came time for her vows i took a cock ring hidden in the seam of her wedding dress. Removed his cock and ball bow tie. Slide the ring on to his cock and sucked long enough to get hard.

When it was time for his vows i had her stand in front of him. He placed his hands on her hips. As he said his vows i un buttons the back on her wedding dress (which i had dyed red). I them ate her pussy. When she was ready i guided him in and had her place her hands on my shoulders.

This is hot.

My cuckold wedding fantasy would be in Vegas since it’s fairly (or was ) open. Basically fiancé and I would arrive early with a long term bull she wanted to have at the ceremony. It would be a private ceremony with the chapel official in the heeding suite. She would be dressed in white lingerie, something like a cross between the two attached pictures and enter from one side (typically have a room for the bride and one for the groom for before the wedding, and a middle room/kitchenette). I would be naked and she would be leading by a leash attached to a collar.

The bulk would be naked and accompanied by one of my fiancé’s friends who knew about the relationship and was a good friend. She would be in something like the 3rd picture and be the maid of honor.

During the ceremony, I would remove my fiancé’s baby doll as the ‘lifting of the veil’ and the vows would be along the lines of the cuckold marriage contract you can find online. My fiancé would apply ice to my cock and take the pink cock cage and frilly panties from the maid of honor and put them on me. She would give the key and the leash to her friend.

I would remove my fiancé’s panties and suck the bulls cock and eat her pussy to get them ready. We would put the rings on each other and I would guide him into her. They would go to the master suite and the maid of honor would take me to the other room for further teasing and humiliation. We’d have run a video feed in there to watch.

After a few days of non stop fucking for them and being teased, we would have the ‘official’ ceremony with family. She would be walking down the aisle leaking his cum (having just fucked her) & the bull would be the best man ad the normal wedding.

Attachments

• E891167A-C8FD-4297-8953-F9E7DD2F90A7.jpeg
    E891167A-C8FD-4297-8953-F9E7DD2F90A7.jpeg
    80 KB · Views: 146
  • 30FEB7C4-E305-40C4-AE9D-168EE5AB2663.jpeg
    30FEB7C4-E305-40C4-AE9D-168EE5AB2663.jpeg
    30.1 KB · Views: 178
  • 808F72C4-DE17-49C5-A0D2-341C10D693E2.jpeg
    808F72C4-DE17-49C5-A0D2-341C10D693E2.jpeg
    15.4 KB · Views: 187
This is one of my top fantasies, if not number one! Your plan- a resort wedding at a small beach sounds amazing! I know I'd love a beach involved in my fantasy. Anyway, I hope you and your lady go all the way @dudeinNWDC!

Having two real ceremonies is how this might work for me/us. One family-friendly wedding and a second kink-friendly wedding. Our bulls would be invited to our family-friendly shindig but it's mostly for vanilla friends, family and young guests. Anything goes for the second event though! Whatever our guests wanted! Of course, my HotWife and I would write special vows to celebrate our commitment to an ethical marriage involving cuckolding. I'm not really sure of everything but I do know both wedding nights would involve my wife riding the hard cocks of better men.

Black-power-wedding-rules-01.jpg

Event space is expensive though!! One ceremony is fine. Just a normal wedding with our bulls in attendance would be a mind-fuck - any number of things could go sideways! You might be making excuses why your wife needs alone time. Explain why you have so many handsome black friends. Watch as your Black friends (rightfully) feel up your wife in front of your friends and family. Deal with random guests trying to fuck your wife. The thought of others discovering I've relinquished my husbandly duties to Black men with large dicks is mortifying. But also - electrifying. I can imagine and almost hear all the talk.

"Who are all those Black men flirting with your fiance?" my best man, Alan, asks.

"Just old friends. Mates from school. Her co-workers. One of her bosses. An old ex - it's totally platonic. Another ex - he's an asshole. Her college professor. An old roommate. Her tennis instructor - he taught her excellent ball control! She knows a lot of people. She's just a very popular person! We're always make new friends where ever we go!" I say, red-face, embarrassed because I'm a cuckold and I have no control over my fiance.

Micheal, one of our bulls, drunkenly blurts out to the bartender
. "You meet the bride yet? You know she's always on the look out for a brother that can lay some pipe. Don't worry about the hubby. He's cool with it. Dummy likes to watch."

The bartender now knows the nature of our relationship and begins casually mentioning it to others. Talk and rumors swirl. Our shared group of friends and family begin to discuss us.

"Wait, digitalconfetti watches CaliQueen fuck Black dudes!?" Alan asks anyone in the vicinity.

"Oooohhhh. So that's why there are so many good-looking Black men here." Rebecca states, putting two and two together.

"Hold on. You mean digitalconfetti willingly accepts this kind of disrespect in his home?" My ******* asks my mom loudly, flabbergasted by all gossip.

Another one of our bulls, Miguel, interrupts my *******. "When I'm at your *******'s home, I'm King. I rule until I leave or another man wants his turn. If your baby boy ever forgets about that fact, we set his ass straight real quick." He tells my Latino parents I'm a "Cornudo", the Spanish word for "Cuckold".

Other nearby bulls enter the conversation and further explain the extent of our depravity. Creampies! Chastity Belts! Collars! Spankings! Gangbangs! They know every disgusting act and they're too *******/high/hyped to stop talking!!

"Where did we go so wrong?" My parents ask themselves, surrounded by strong Black men with large bulges in their trousers.

wedding ceremoney.JPG

Anyway, there are so many different awesome possibilities for a wedding fantasy! Maybe one of your bulls is the Best Man? Any bulls on here been ordained? Would a real cuckold wedding be full of stress and drama? I feel like it would, no?

Last edited:
I love the idea of 2 ceremonies as well. I'm hard reading about the fantasies and experiences other users have posted.

I love the idea of my bride to be sucking her bull's black cock and fucking him right before the ceremony. No condom and he'll cum inside her warm pussy. She'll be walked down the aisle and we both know there's black cum leaking from her pussy. When we kiss, I can taste his salty precum and smelly his thick black balls on her tongue.

Once we get to the hotel room, I'm put in chastity to keep me from cumming early. It his right to fuck her newly married pussy first. He will bless our marriage with his thick black cock like her has done on so many other occasions. But tonight is special. It is almost like he is taking her virginity again. They fuck and make passionate love in front of me in her wedding dress. She's then fully stripped and I eat his cum from her swollen pussy to thank him for being part of our marriage and fucking her before me on my wedding day. Then I'm let out of chastity to be able to fuck her one time that night. After the consummation, she'll spend the night with him and my life of a cuck will truly begin.

Hey guys

Could not have found this thread at a better time. Getting married soon. Really want it to be the perfect bbc or bbcs wedding fantasy turned reality. Most probably looking at a beach wedding.
Wife to be is definitely a freak and loves bbc but hasn’t had her first one yet.
Would love to hear any ideas or thought etc ...

Hi Feyo609,
Let us know if you go with a bbc wedding or not. How long till the date, does she have any prospects she’s looking for?
Have you found out if the beach is secluded and if the event staff are kink friendly?

Back