Wedding Dresses

should white wifes be blacked ?

• Total voters
Wedding Story: Imagine the bride-to-be having sex with her black BF 30 minutes before she's to walk down the isle with her white fiance'. Then, she decides to not wear any panties, and as she's walking down the isle/taking her wedding vows, she can feel her bull's cum running down the inside of her legs. No one knows what has happend until AFTER the wedding proceeds to the cake cutting, wedding reception and the bride raises her dress for her new white hubby to remove her garder to toss ... THAT'S when HE sees the crusted cum line down the inside of her legs and her still moist gapping cunt lips. He looks up at her, their eyes meet, his mouth open with surprise ... she knows what he is seeing, and she leans over and says .. "well, sweetheart, you didn't think I was going to give up fucking black guys just because WE got married, did you?" And that very minute, the new husband realizes he's to be a cuckold FOREVER ... what a happy ending, don't you think? :)
Yes a very happy ending. Every white Bride should be like this. I gave my wife to a Black friend on our wedding night after the reception. It was the best thing to happen to our marriage.

The only way I would ever get married again is if my wife to be agreed to a Wedding with two or more black well hung bulls as my best men and they would have first rights to her pussy during our honeymoon.Only when they were finished would I be able to enjoy her other than cleaning her for them. To me this is the only proper way to start a marriage.

Back