Wedding dress fantasy

this dress is very interesting

Jumpsuit-Almost-Completely-Sheer.jpg

64b36ece732e99f0d82591fc868b45da.jpg
(
And where can I buy a dress like this?

At one time i was convinced a lot of men were turned on by what you describe. I put together several outfits to wear at bachelor and other all male party's. The bridal outfit was the most popular followed by the playboy bunny.
After a conversation with friends, I was wonder how common the wedding dress fantasy is between men?

Either a bride in her wedding dress on her wedding day, or dress fitting, and having sex in it

or

A lady wearing her old wedding dress to have sex in it with you?

Is that something that people on are into?

Any thoughts?
At one time i was convinced a lot of men were turned on by what you describe. I put together several outfits to wear at bachelor and other all male party's. The bridal outfit was the most popular followed by the playboy bunny.

how about posting the pictures?

A wedding dress is intimate and personal for a woman. Carefully selected and worn on her most meaningful day. Now it's enchantment is meant for not just one, but TWO other men. Strong men of color who specifically requested her special gown to highlight the taboo.

Silky rustling sounds came from the hotel bathroom as she came out and presented herself. The cuckold and their guests see the bride standing there in her white dress made of thin, glimmering layers of silk trimmed with lace. Adorning her curvy feminine form, outline her hips, her breasts and a wash of white cascading gently behind her. She was simply stunning as she was the day she took her vows in the same beautiful gown. Sitting between the hungry men, she offers her mouth to them while looking for assurances from her spouse who holds a hand over his hammering heart, as if to keep it from leaping out of his chest. Then he helps her up and unzips the back of the garment, revealing her porcelain skin to her black lovers. They plan to push her envelope, teach kink & taboos, open up her sexuality far more this evening than on their wedding night...

55e6cd8c-e989-4272-809e-349b9be4ec27.jpg

a4cac9a2-16ca-4e1f-8160-a2c148d2c3dc.jpg

1844c8d5-938a-470f-bee9-4f7397c51e7b.jpg
f39be8f2-0a82-441d-a67f-21b5cc0c9503.jpg

Back