Website "technical" Issue

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Is anyone else having problems with B&W randomly signing you out while you're on the website?

Its happening quite a bit to me, and when I try to sign back in, it won't let me until I clear my "cookies", then it let's me sign in. It was happening yesterday and already 3 times today.

Anyone else having this kind of issue? Mac

Nothing here..website is pretty good..won't go to other adult sites, been burned with malware..so they are pretty good..have not been signed out unless i am inactive..could be one of your "fans" who love your snarky sarcasm:bounce:

Nothing here..website is pretty good..won't go to other adult sites, been burned with malware..so they are pretty good..have not been signed out unless i am inactive..could be one of your "fans" who love your snarky sarcasm:bounce:

well, in that case ... FUCK EM if they can't take a joke! ;) Right!?

All is OK on my end. Mac, you might want to check your browser settings.

Thanks, will do ... come to think of it, I use IP 8.0 and I've been getting a lot of messages regarding memory useage, etc ... I really need to run a defrag on it, I bet.

Thanks, will do ... come to think of it, I use IP 8.0 and I've been getting a lot of messages regarding memory useage, etc ... I really need to run a defrag on it, I bet.
Mac, im not a computer techno, so I don't know what a "de-frag" is or cookies, but when you put techno advice on here I do try to follow your advice. So if you could put it in simple terms, I would really appreciate it. so thanks in anticipation of future warnings and advice, I do appreciate them

Mac, im not a computer techno, so I don't know what a "de-frag" is or cookies, but when you put techno advice on here I do try to follow your advice. So if you could put it in simple terms, I would really appreciate it. so thanks in anticipation of future warnings and advice, I do appreciate them
"Defrag" is short for defragmenting files on your computer's hard drive. Files become fragmented (scattered in pieces) around the disk over time. Defragmentation reorganizes files on the disk so your computer runs better.
Cookies are small files which are passed to your computer by web sites for communication/admin etc. You can use google or wikipedia for more information.

"Defrag" is short for defragmenting files on your computer's hard drive. Files become fragmented (scattered in pieces) around the disk over time. Defragmentation reorganizes files on the disk so your computer runs better.
Cookies are small files which are passed to your computer by web sites for communication/admin etc. You can use google or wikipedia for more information.
Thanks U, will spend a bit of time on google I think, once again thank you

.... but when you put techno advice on here, I do try to follow your advice. So if you could put it in simple terms, I would really appreciate it.

cuckolded .... I don't know what virus software you run on your computer now, and it also depends on the type of device you have, but I've been running Nortion360 & Norton Utilities for over 6 years now on my desktop HP, and frankly, I'm pretty much sold on those software packages, both for simplicity and efficiency. It runs automatically in the background, and when I'm away from my computer, it runs maintenance for me. Also, when you get Norton360, you get free tech help that will not only help you out with a serious problem on the phone, but will actually dial into and control of your computer (while you watch) and remove the virus problem for you. There may be better packages out there, but for overall service, I've been pretty much sold on Nortons for years. For people that use Internet Explorer (poor souls like me), there is also free software to help get rid of the error/warning messages regarding high memory/IP useage.
But, for the novice computer users, I think Norton's would be pretty tough to beat for simplicity. Just my opinion. Mac

And if you have a "solid state" harddrive NEVER defrag, since no magnets spin.

Norton is the best in my opinion, but AVG is ok and free is cheap.

A cache problem may cause a sign-in problem, but switching to mozilla or chrome is probably the best option.

cuckolded .... I don't know what virus software you run on your computer now, and it also depends on the type of device you have, but I've been running Nortion360 & Norton Utilities for over 6 years now on my desktop HP, and frankly, I'm pretty much sold on those software packages, both for simplicity and efficiency. It runs automatically in the background, and when I'm away from my computer, it runs maintenance for me. Also, when you get Norton360, you get free tech help that will not only help you out with a serious problem on the phone, but will actually dial into and control of your computer (while you watch) and remove the virus problem for you. There may be better packages out there, but for overall service, I've been pretty much sold on Nortons for years. For people that use Internet Explorer (poor souls like me), there is also free software to help get rid of the error/warning messages regarding high memory/IP useage.
But, for the novice computer users, I think Norton's would be pretty tough to beat for simplicity. Just my opinion. Mac

Norton is ok, but a resource pig. Takes over your machine when it is running a check, unless they fixcd it in the last few years. That's why I switched to Kaspersky.
Besides, many times when a new virus is discovered "in the wild", it is Kaspersky Labs that finds it and has a fix for it first.

Norton is ok, but a resource pig. Takes over your machine when it is running a check, unless they fixcd it in the last few years. That's why I switched to Kaspersky.
Besides, many times when a new virus is discovered "in the wild", it is Kaspersky Labs that finds it and has a fix for it first.
I go with either Trendmicro or Kaspersky. I have had to deal with a couple of machine that had Nortons and Norton's was harder to get off than a lot of virus's I have had to deal with. There is an anti-malware program called Superantispyware that does a great job on malware, there is a free version but it it only cost 20 bucks and if you try the free version for a few days they will offer it to you for 10 bucks. It works really well and doesn't hog a lot of resources. I can pretty much guarantee the first time you run it you are going to be surprised how crap it finds

I go with either Trendmicro or Kaspersky. I have had to deal with a couple of machine that had Nortons and Norton's was harder to get off than a lot of virus's I have had to deal with. There is an anti-malware program called Superantispyware that does a great job on malware, there is a free version but it it only cost 20 bucks and if you try the free version for a few days they will offer it to you for 10 bucks. It works really well and doesn't hog a lot of resources. I can pretty much guarantee the first time you run it you are going to be surprised how crap it finds

Does it report Windows 8 as malware? lol

And if you have a "solid state" harddrive NEVER defrag, since no magnets spin.

Norton is the best in my opinion, but AVG is ok and free is cheap.

A cache problem may cause a sign-in problem, but switching to mozilla or chrome is probably the best option.

So, they do have solid state hard drives now, eh? Where can I buy one?

So, they do have solid state hard drives now, eh? Where can I buy one?
Solid state hard drives have been around for a few years, I don't trust them from long term storage, USB thumb drive are cheap and disposable. I don't really trust them either.

The magnets in a hard drive are stationary. The only thing that spins are the platters that contain the data. There are two magnets facing each other in every drive I ever had apart. They are really powerful rare earth magnets. Put them face to face and it takes some serious effort to get them apart. They have some type of stainless steel backing and when those are placed together there is virtually no attraction. My understanding is the backing contains the magnetic field so the date isn't lost or damaged

Back