Webcam chat with wife as first step to cuckolding

I would like to set up a webcam session with a bbc and my Fiance as a first step.
I think that if she got her feet wet like this, she would be more comfortable with going through with the full meal deal. I would love to see her fuck herself with her black dildo on cam for a bbc, while he masterbates in front of her.

We have never done a webcam thing before. Anyone have suggestions on what site to use?

Sounds amazing. I would suggest kik initially since they allow for quick 30 or so second videos to be taken and instantly uploaded to the other person. Or even facetime if you have ios. I would love to be that bbc on the other end ...

I would like to set up a webcam session with a bbc and my Fiance as a first step.
I think that if she got her feet wet like this, she would be more comfortable with going through with the full meal deal. I would love to see her fuck herself with her black dildo on cam for a bbc, while he masterbates in front of her.

We have never done a webcam thing before. Anyone have suggestions on what site to use?
are u on skype???mine is vane Mateyawa add me....so that i can cam wid your wife

Back