• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

We would like to tell you a bit about our pair)

We are a married couple from Poland (together 6 years) with little experience meetings.
We are very winds topic cuckold.
There is a great desire to get to know and meet with an adequate man for permanent relationship, so he became a friend of the family.
Love to travel to Europe in the near future plan to travel to the United States.
Subject breeding really like (really), but its implementation is a big question, because in Poland difficulty understanding white couples with a black baby.
Maybe move to the U.S. (many of our relatives live in the United States, my sister is now pregnant by a black man).

PS
Sorry, but we can not show face.
(only email) w_9163f206.jpg z_30b0974b.jpg

babyblack

Male
Gold Member
We are a married couple from Poland (together 6 years) with little experience meetings.
We are very winds topic cuckold.
There is a great desire to get to know and meet with an adequate man for permanent relationship, so he became a friend of the family.
Love to travel to Europe in the near future plan to travel to the United States.
Subject breeding really like (really), but its implementation is a big question, because in Poland difficulty understanding white couples with a black baby.
Maybe move to the U.S. (many of our relatives live in the United States, my sister is now pregnant by a black man).

PS
Sorry, but we can not show face.
(only email) View attachment 327872 View attachment 327873
I'd love to fill that hot wet Polish pussy full of cum!!!!