We want to travel to Africa

I have friends who know the island is a quiet area where they take good care to tourists, it is very easy to find guys to have sex with, the only thing I do not like the country is that the majority of the population is Muslim and not let go topless on the beach.
if you need more information send me a private message.

I have a friend who visits Ghana and Gambia every year, she knows Africa well and she mostly visits these two countries for sex. You can meet young guys on the beach who would be your guide and more...

You should be very careful though whether you decide to go.
Please note that the beach boys there are working men. It's like going to thailand for men. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...class-women-Britains-female-sex-tourists.html

Because women do not like to *******, they make you pay other things; my sister is in hospital, my bike got stolen etc.

Come to Lagos Nigeria,there lots of Resorts such as the takwa Bay,whispering palms and all...I can help you arrange your accomodation plans and also hook you up with nice guys too

Mombasa Kenya!

Aww Dru as much as I adore you I have to disagree with you here. Mombasa itself is a bit too dangerous for a white person at the moment. I hope we're still friends now. :)

To hotandsexy: If you want to see the beautiful Kenyan coast, fly directly to Diani beach (Ukunda airport) or, even better, Lamu Island (Manda airport).
If you're from Italy and you are going to Zanzibar, be prepared to see many other Italians there. I heard that many of the resort on the eastern coast of Zanzibar are actually owned by Italians and therefore attract many Italian tourists. Which also explains why it's okay to be topless at the beaches ;)

Aww Dru as much as I adore you I have to disagree with you here. Mombasa itself is a bit too dangerous for a white person at the moment. I hope we're still friends now. :)

To hotandsexy: If you want to see the beautiful Kenyan coast, fly directly to Diani beach (Ukunda airport) or, even better, Lamu Island (Manda airport).
If you're from Italy and you are going to Zanzibar, be prepared to see many other Italians there. I heard that many of the resort on the eastern coast of Zanzibar are actually owned by Italians and therefore attract many Italian tourists. Which also explains why it's okay to be topless at the beaches ;)
Look what the wind blew my way :) where have you been at all my life beautiful Melissa?!;)
Well,I like a lady with a strong opinion and one who can agree to disagree aswell, so I guess we good :)

In general the country´s security situation sucks..having said that, I also disagree with you my dear when you say Mombasa is dangerous for whites.I´ve attended 2 different festivals in Mombasa this year and i´ve seen plenty of wazungus roaming around there without any issues.I know exactly the incidents that lead to to your conclusion though.
Between 2012 and 2014 the security situation in Mombasa was terrible to say the least.which was exacerbated by al shabaab.
The Uk and the US had to issued travel advisories to their citizens during that time.which they have removed.. since it´s been quite calm for the last one and a half years.

About 2yrs ago in Zanzibar some crazy muslim native poured some acid on 2 British girls cause of the way they were dressed, that didn´t necessarily make Zanzibar a very dangerous place for whites however evil and inhuman that act was..

Anyways,Ukunda is a lovely place and lamu island is beautiful as well..I also love Wasini islands where one can swim with the dolphins in their natural habitat…But my all time fav is a small town called Watamu which is 1hr away from Mombasa and 20mins away from Malindi..I´ve spent my last 2 Decembers there.It´s got picture perfect white sands beaches under clear blue skies and crystal clear water.I´ll DM you some pics I took last December.

Otherwise I’m more than impressed by your knowledge and interest of the beautiful Kenya;)

Look what the wind blew my way :) where have you been at all my life beautiful Melissa?!;)
Well,I like a lady with a strong opinion and one who can agree to disagree aswell, so I guess we good :)

In general the country´s security situation sucks..having said that, I also disagree with you my dear when you say Mombasa is dangerous for whites.I´ve attended 2 different festivals in Mombasa this year and i´ve seen plenty of wazungus roaming around there without any issues.I know exactly the incidents that lead to to your conclusion though.
Between 2012 and 2014 the security situation in Mombasa was terrible to say the least.which was exacerbated by al shabaab.
The Uk and the US had to issued travel advisories to their citizens during that time.which they have removed.. since it´s been quite calm for the last one and a half years.

About 2yrs ago in Zanzibar some crazy muslim native poured some acid on 2 British girls cause of the way they were dressed, that didn´t necessarily make Zanzibar a very dangerous place for whites however evil and inhuman that act was..

Anyways,Ukunda is a lovely place and lamu island is beautiful as well..I also love Wasini islands where one can swim with the dolphins in their natural habitat…But my all time fav is a small town called Watamu which is 1hr away from Mombasa and 20mins away from Malindi..I´ve spent my last 2 Decembers there.It´s got picture perfect white sands beaches under clear blue skies and crystal clear water.I´ll DM you some pics I took last December.

Otherwise I’m more than impressed by your knowledge and interest of the beautiful Kenya;)

Thanks! I've actually heard of Watamu. I think it's near this one lagoon where the plankton is really bright and creates this magical atmosphere at night. I'm not sure whether it was the blue lagoon or another one. But I know a girl who went there for her bachelorette party (I couldn't go because I was in the States at the time) and after having had cocktails all day they all went skinny dipping after dark in a lagoon that had these lights under water.
So yeah, a bunch of ******* and naked mzungu girls went swimming nearby your favorite coastal down ;)

Thanks! I've actually heard of Watamu. I think it's near this one lagoon where the plankton is really bright and creates this magical atmosphere at night. I'm not sure whether it was the blue lagoon or another one. But I know a girl who went there for her bachelorette party (I couldn't go because I was in the States at the time) and after having had cocktails all day they all went skinny dipping after dark in a lagoon that had these lights under water.
So yeah, a bunch of ******* and naked mzungu girls went swimming nearby your favorite coastal down ;)
Yap..once again,you are right on spot babe..it's near that one blue lagoon..Miss well informed:)
The fly on the wall(night guards) in my favorite coastal town must have had quite an unforgettable night scenery:)
Not me though,i didn´t miss it coz you were not among them naked midnight swimmers ;)

God you're sexy.

Back