We want to travel to Africa

We did Gambia for NY a few years back. I ended up fucking the chap who was our personal host for our villa. We got to know him and he was always checking me out when bringing drinks etc. Ended up teasing him for a few days and then enough was enough
Very hot!

We did Gambia for NY a few years back. I ended up fucking the chap who was our personal host for our villa. We got to know him and he was always checking me out when bringing drinks etc. Ended up teasing him for a few days and then enough was enough

Senegal and Gambia are very good places to go. The men are very dark and handsome and the HIV rates are lower than among the black populations of the US and Europe. I highly recommend both destinations to white women looking to get blacked!

I have friends who know the island is a quiet area where they take good care to tourists, it is very easy to find guys to have sex with, the only thing I do not like the country is that the majority of the population is Muslim and not let go topless on the beach.
if you need more information send me a private message.
Can you make contact some bbc for my wife? I will have a vacation at zanzibar soon

Back