we started cuckolding, stopped and now...

Me and my wife stared cuckold play and did it for awhile. Admittedly due to my own jealousy issues developing I called it quits. After discussing it honestly with her she agreed. I don't have a small penis, but we still use much bigger dildos and dirty talk on occasion to recreate some of the fun we had. Since we stopped though the idea of her "cheating" and doing it behind my back has become a huge turn on for me. She tried doing it behind my back while we were in the lifestyle and didn't like how it made her feel, so I know she would never do it behind my back now that we've stopped. I'm having a hard time understanding why this is something I want her to do and why it turns me on so much when I'm the one that originally called it quits....thoughts? Thanks

Many of us thoroughly enjoy the lifestyle. My hub loves being my cuck. I think it is wacuk81 male ego in conflict with his cuck desire. His wife needs to be more aggressive in pursuing black men.

Well he said he is not into it. You assume it is an ego thing. He said it was jealousy. So if he is not into it why ******* him?

Well if she decides to pursue black men knowing his feelings, she is wrong. Get a divorce and go spread your legs for anyone you want.

No...he does not desire it...it is a fantasy like being cuckold.and it is a fantasy that he did not like when it occured.

My comment about her was related to your comment where she should aggressively pursue a Blackman.

I think your right about the ego thing BethLuvsBBConly, I do want to continue and it gets in my way. I would like it if she she pursued BBC more aggressively. I just don't know that she gets into it as much as I do

No...he does not desire it...it is a fantasy like being cuckold.and it is a fantasy that he did not like when it occured.

My comment about her was related to your comment where she should aggressively pursue a Blackman.
I think too many on here think they are psychologists. What they are going through is a normal evolution of feelings for many people. Early on we as a couple went through it as well. There is a lot of fear associated with this type of relationship. Fear both in the husband and the wife. It takes a lot of communication and work to get through the fears and to a level of trust and acceptance that both want to take part in the lifestyle. Pretty simple.. what you resist persists.

Back