We should have a cuckold float for pride

Just imagine a float of black men sitting on a throne with white women sucking them off and white men on their knees looking subservient.

Or a group of white men pulling carriages naked with just a chastity cage and black men and white women sitting next to each other.

All with signs saying "the future of white men" "you're next" "bow to bbc" or "new world order" something like that. Make us look like pathetic gay slaves to black men taking our women.

Last edited:
Pride parades are political events to build coalitions of support between communities. They should not become showcases for sexual behavior. Keep in mind that they are viewed by politicians, church people, families and children. If it does not promote tolerance and political freedom, save it for swinging clubs and private fetish parties.

Pride parades are political events to build coalitions of support between communities. They should not become showcases for sexual behavior. Keep in mind that they are viewed by politicians, church people, families and children. If it does not promote tolerance and political freedom, save it for swinging clubs and private fetish parties.
Pride parades are already filled with nudity, kink, and sexual behavior. That's one of the main themes of a gay pride float.

I used to walk in the Minneapolis pride parade on a regular basis and I would have no problem taking my children there. I never saw any public nudity. Perhaps I was just at the wrong end of the parade and the fact that I came from a n era when we were more interested in promoting tolerance than ourselves.

I used to walk in the Minneapolis pride parade on a regular basis and I would have no problem taking my children there. I never saw any public nudity. Perhaps I was just at the wrong end of the parade and the fact that I came from a n era when we were more interested in promoting tolerance than ourselves.
There are explicit parades in San Francisco for instance but I think they might be more kink parades than LGBT. My post still stands, it could be hot and can happen.

Back