We must recognize black male superiority

calixto

Male
Gold Member
From
Argentina
Along more than 11 years of marriage, my wife and me had sex , the vast majority of the times, in missionary position. With less frecuency she rode over me, in what we call "cowgirl position", and even less we did it in doggy style. I don’t know why but we’ve only had sex in doggy 5 times, not more and just once she could have an orgasm with me in that position.
The first time I asked my wife to have sex in doggy, it was certainly my first time doing this position. My wife didn't wish to have sex in doggy but finally we did it. I could make her cum but I didn't reach my orgasm. I don't know why but I couldn't feel a good touch that time.
We performed doggy some more times but neither my wife nor me could cum.
Four years ago it was the last time she asked me to do it in doggy and I refused. We didn’t get a good rubbing in doggy, so I didn’t wish to loose our time trying with this position. We had sex in missionary again.
But later Susie told me that doggy position turned on a lot. However we didn’t try it again.
In 2012, during the second date with Axel, her ex black boyfriend I asked them to fuck in doggy. In that occasion they did it in the standing variant from doggy, facing the clothier’s door. In posterior dates, they did it again in four legs over our bed.
Axel obtained a different result than me. He becomes crazy with the Doggy style. He knows how to position my wife for the best friction.
The first time they fucked in standing doggy, in front of me, it was during our second date. We had spent all a friday night and some hours from early saturday having sex. When the sun was rising, I asked them to fuck in standing doggy.
This was a wild fuck. Axel made her cum at least three times, before he finally ejaculated.
Some months later Susie and I tried with doggy again. When we were fucking, she told me that she was enjoying it, but however I couldn’t make her cum.
Axel came at night and I asked him to fuck her in doggy, because I knew Susie could cum with him.
They went to our bedroom and after undressing, Susie sucked his dick to excite him. Axel turned on quickly. He asked her if she wished him to lick her nipples, but Susie was already hot. He placed Susie in four legs over bed and put his beautiful black cock inside her pussy. He fucked her slowly at first and as her pussy was wetting, Axel increased their movements until the fuck turned extremely wild. Axel gave Susie the friction that she was needing over his clitoris. Both of them cummed immediately screaming in pleasure. They remained gasping for some minutes, then they lay down in bed, relaxed. That produced me such excitement that I cleaned up my wife’s pussy after several months not doing that.
Axel is an amazing male, his virility is awesome. I knew he was able to make her cum...and it didn't disturb me but it made me feel even more excited! Axel had given me a clear lesson of black male supperiority. The problem was not neither the doggy position nor my wife but me! 6.jpg 9.jpg Axel and Susie penetrating.jpg penetrated.jpg susie axel.jpg Susie filled.jpg
However I have not any doubt that other black men would be able to make my wife cum in doggy with the same ease.

Last edited:
Along more than 11 years of marriage, my wife and me had sex , the vast majority of the times, in missionary position. With less frecuency she rode over me, in what we call "cowgirl position", and even less we did it in doggy style. I don’t know why but we’ve only had sex in doggy 5 times, not more and just once she could have an orgasm with me in that position.
The first time I asked my wife to have sex in doggy, it was certainly my first time doing this position. My wife didn't wish to have sex in doggy but finally we did it. I could make her cum but I didn't reach my orgasm. I don't know why but I couldn't feel a good touch that time.
We performed doggy some more times but neither my wife nor me could cum.
Four years ago it was the last time she asked me to do it in doggy and I refused. We didn’t get a good rubbing in doggy, so I didn’t wish to loose our time trying with this position. We had sex in missionary again.
But later Susie told me that doggy position turned on a lot. However we didn’t try it again.
In 2012, during the second date with Axel, her ex black boyfriend I asked them to fuck in doggy. In that occasion they did it in the standing variant from doggy, facing the clothier’s door. In posterior dates, they did it again in four legs over our bed.
Axel obtained a different result than me. He becomes crazy with the Doggy style. He knows how to position my wife for the best friction.
The first time they fucked in standing doggy, in front of me, it was during our second date. We had spent all a friday night and some hours from early saturday having sex. When the sun was rising, I asked them to fuck in standing doggy.
This was a wild fuck. Axel made her cum at least three times, before he finally ejaculated.
Some months later Susie and I tried with doggy again. When we were fucking, she told me that she was enjoying it, but however I couldn’t make her cum.
Axel came at night and I asked him to fuck her in doggy, because I knew Susie could cum with him.
They went to our bedroom and after undressing, Susie sucked his dick to excite him. Axel turned on quickly. He asked her if she wished him to lick her nipples, but Susie was already hot. He placed Susie in four legs over bed and put his beautiful black cock inside her pussy. He fucked her slowly at first and as her pussy was wetting, Axel increased their movements until the fuck turned extremely wild. Axel gave Susie the friction that she was needing over his clitoris. Both of them cummed immediately screaming in pleasure. They remained gasping for some minutes, then they lay down in bed, relaxed. That produced me such excitement that I cleaned up my wife’s pussy after several months not doing that.
Axel is an amazing male, his virility is awesome. I knew he was able to make her cum...and it didn't disturb me but it made me feel even more excited! Axel had given me a clear lesson of black male supperiority. The problem was not neither the doggy position nor my wife but me! View attachment 340663 View attachment 340664 View attachment 340665 View attachment 340666 View attachment 340667 View attachment 340669 View attachment 340670
However I have not any doubt that other black men would be able to make my wife cum in doggy with the same ease.
Great set of pics, thanks for showing

And in my opinion, the most important thing was that he was able to make Susie cum, only using his black cock. He didn't need any kind of extra stimulation to bring Susie a good orgasm. Before fucking, he asked her if she wished him to lick her nipples (Axel knows Susie loves when we do this and it turns her on like crazy) but she just wished him to put his black cock inside her pussy.

Black male superiority has not only shown through cocks size or stamina, but with the self confidence that they have and ease to turn them on, despite wherever they are. In the case of our black friend Axel, he could fuck Susie in two different public places: over an almost empty bus and into a swimming pool from a club. In both ocations nobody could watch them, but the risk was the same. In both ocations they could cum. This is something that I never have been able to do, because the simple idea of being seen, turns my dick soft!
wpid-agua_4-590x442.jpg

Back