We love black people!!!

Hotitalianwife

We had sex With another MAN (black!!)ONLY one time we want Find another one!!i'm the husband i have to talk with you guys because she do not speak english!!...so i' not gay and i'm not kind husband that like to watch her fuck her with others i love to fuck and i want SHARE her with a black MAN clean and respectful and Maybe in the future di a gang bang!!she is so beautiful and so hot that i need help.also she want have i big of course but really hard the one we had sex he have a big tool but not too hard!!!so she said to me the next time she want big and hard!!!

image.jpg
She had a baby in December and now she have a really nice big ass...she said to me that she don't like it....I said to her that is perfect!!!i love it!!!and black people love a big nice ass!!!i'm right???what you guys think about my wife ass???

Well I really love too....you have I huge dick!!!i don't know if she can have it in her ass but we can try...I really love feel another dick inside my wife!!!i love double penetration because she need...she can have 2 cock in her pussy and with my dick is not enough I want feel tight!!!you know what I mean???

Well I really love too....you have I huge dick!!!i don't know if she can have it in her ass but we can try...I really love feel another dick inside my wife!!!i love double penetration because she need...she can have 2 cock in her pussy and with my dick is not enough I want feel tight!!!you know what I mean???
Lol, yeah I know what I mean. ;)

Back