WE CAN AGREE ON 1 THING

WE CAN AGREE ON 1 THING and probably this one thing alone together... GO PATRIOTS! YAY

Screenshot_2015-01-18-23-47-57.png
I mean who doesn't wanna see Tom knock Peyton out with a full haND of rings. ... let's wish our univerally loved New Englad patriots as they own another year as champs

Ps... NI why In hell am I reading these ones for a lIl lol

Not really ... I heard today that the Patriots possibly cheated by using deflated footballs due to the rainy weather.
Now wouldn't that be a "hoot" if the NFL came back next week, after the butt kicking they gave the Ind. "Dolts", and disqualified them from the SuperBowl ... bet that'd gore your ass!
gif_snikering.gif

Not really ... I heard today that the Patriots possibly cheated by using deflated footballs due to the rainy weather.
Now wouldn't that be a "hoot" if the NFL came back next week, after the butt kicking they gave the Ind. "Dolts", and disqualified them from the SuperBowl ... bet that'd gore your ass!
View attachment 492773

I don't think they're the first team to be accused of doctoring footballs. If they are found guilty, it would result in fines and/or the loss of draft picks.

Back