We broke up

So, I have just recently broken up with my gf. We had only been dating for the last 6 months (right around Christmas we got together). She was an amazing gf and we had a great time with one another, both in the vanilla world and in cuckolding. However, she broke up with me for the stated reason that she simply did not want cuckolding anymore, and that she felt like it would be impossible to put put the genie back in the map, so to speak. She said it would feel too awkward given the nature of our relationship. We are still friends, but she is dating one of her BBC lovers still, and dating him exclusively. I am kind of feeling like the break up had to do more with her just wanting him. It is what it is, and I guess this is an unfortunate risk we take? Anyone else ever dealt with anything similar?

This is why for me it's just about sex. I'm not interested in spending the night, weekend, or go on vacation. I want only one relationship and that is with my husband. I just want a Stunt Cock for our mutual pleasure. When it's over, I want to be with my husband the man I love. Otherwise it gets too complicated for me.

This is why for me it's just about sex. I'm not interested in spending the night, weekend, or go on vacation. I want only one relationship and that is with my husband. I just want a Stunt Cock for our mutual pleasure. When it's over, I want to be with my husband the man I love. Otherwise it gets too complicated for me.
Oh, that's definitely the best way to be. I should have noticed a few things though. She started getting jealous of some of her lovers other girls and that might should have been a red flag?? Live and learn.

Completely right it’s about the sex and fun nothing else I had one of my fuckbuddies fall in love with me it’s so dangerous

It is always a risk, and I believe more so when the main relationship is still very new. 6 months is quite a bit different then a 20 year marriage for cuckolding.

I would just tell her that you are very happy she is happy, remain faithful to her as you did when together, and maybe even tell her you will. Let her know that if she needs a safe, secure place you are there with no expectations.

It is always a risk, and I believe more so when the main relationship is still very new. 6 months is quite a bit different then a 20 year marriage for cuckolding.

I would just tell her that you are very happy she is happy, remain faithful to her as you did when together, and maybe even tell her you will. Let her know that if she needs a safe, secure place you are there with no expectations.
Am I in? That's great advice

So, I have just recently broken up with my gf. We had only been dating for the last 6 months (right around Christmas we got together). She was an amazing gf and we had a great time with one another, both in the vanilla world and in cuckolding. However, she broke up with me for the stated reason that she simply did not want cuckolding anymore, and that she felt like it would be impossible to put put the genie back in the map, so to speak. She said it would feel too awkward given the nature of our relationship. We are still friends, but she is dating one of her BBC lovers still, and dating him exclusively. I am kind of feeling like the break up had to do more with her just wanting him. It is what it is, and I guess this is an unfortunate risk we take? Anyone else ever dealt with anything similar?
Like duh!! You just figured out you were not the dick she wanted?

You understand this so well. When the woman starts telling the Bull she loves him, even at the height of passion and climax, the marriage is Over.

You understand this so well. When the woman starts telling the Bull she loves him, even at the height of passion and climax, the marriage is Over.
She'll come back. It's just sex. That bull will get boring as well. I try and teach you people fetish instead of fucking. Bondage instead of masturbation. Quality instead of quantity. Denial in the presence of reality is a powerful tool

Well said, no lifestyle i know of would per mote the breaking up of a marriage. It should if done right make the union stronger. Being honest about your likes or needs with your mate creates a very strong bond. Honesty not cheating that often leads to a breakup, divorce even death. In my
experiences my guy has told more than one guy to hit the road. They start talking leave you husband i told, they were gone. Men who want a hot wife to watch or share are many. Some will try to steal one away.
On this very forum there are posts clearly from men searching for a woman who do not understand the lifestyle. They write as if it were a dating sight to find a white woman. Others to find woman in the lifestyle, are they thinking of coaxing a woman away from her current man. I get the impression that the single females on this sight are into finding black men. Many do not seek a relationship it's about sex, not love or marriage.

I talked my last girlfriend into cuckolding me I loved the idea of another larger cock in my girlfriend I wanted to lick her pussy after another man had cum in her she fucked him 3 times while she was living with me then she moved out to be exclusive to him, it's a double edged sword so be careful what you wish for

Back