We are trying again

View attachment 672968

We just got stood up Friday night - but now she's really itching to have this happen. Timing is the hardest part, between managing life and waiting to hear back from guys things always seem to go wrong. We are talking to 2 guys but still open to finding the perfect fit - this is what we are looking for:

A bigger guy than me - she likes a guy with meat on his bones. I'm 6'0 and 175lbs - looking for something 200lb+ and height is less of an issue - if your shorter but stocky she'll like that.

You need to have a thicker cock than me - I'm about 8" and medium thickness, she's okay with the length and probably be very hesitant with someone much longer than me, but shes excited about someone thicker.

Attitude - she does not want to be in control. She is very bossy and always treats men like staff, looking for someone that wont take her attitude, someone that will spin her around and spank her when she gets lippy.
But she is small, 5'0 and 105lbs, you can be "rough" and demanding - but you must not hurt her, so you need to be in control of her and yourself. Calm, self-assured, confident - not bragging. Quick wit and a sense of humor are a big plus, as is if your born and raised in NYC.

And don't take this the wrong way, but she is not looking for guys to fall in love with her, at the end of the day she's coming home with me. Its been a problem.

Also, she wants me involved the whole time - this last guy slowly changed the dynamic until it was just him and her and she was pretty unhappy. We were honest and open about what we wanted and it felt like we got played.

Specifics - she wants to be told how to prepare to meet her "bull" - she'll happily buy new lingerie, wear a specific perfume. Her old boyfriend had me buy a specific shade of purple lipstick she was to wear before a "date".

She loves creativity and thoughtfulness. Don't bend yourself in knots trying to impress her, be natural but if you have "fun" ideas, she'd like that.

Be okay with my participation - ideally we'll find the right guy and play through multiple scenarios as well as accommodating your scenarios. This would likely include straight up threesome, as well as cuckold play, race play, domination/humiliation. We would be thrilled to find a dependable guy to invest our energy into.

You will need proof of being disease free - she wants it all natural, wants to swallow, have you cum inside her and on her. We need trust and proof to do this.

Hope this list wasn't a turn-off - just tired of getting wrong.

We have some other thread her as well. Please contact us directly with some info about yourself and we will give you direct contact info for us.

Back