We are seeking North Texas fun

WeLoveDVP

Couple
From
TX, US
We are an interracial couple, he is black and she is white. We enjoy the MFM, the sharing, the watching, all the things one would think on this site except we are not in a cuck relationship nor is that a desire. We are open to a lot of scenarios, which we can discuss personally. We prefer an experience with a DVP, not the normal DP as she is not that into anal. She likes to feel full, and tight, so the larger the better for the DVP. Those with recent STD test results (showing negatives) will get higher chances as she prefers them raw / bareback. She has to be attracted to you facially for this to go on, so be prepared to share face pics. We will return ones when comfort level is set. We prefer to chat via kik. Experience matters so no quick orgasm men, and she loves repeat performers. Be comfortable with close confine MM contact (legs bumping, etc.) but not looking for bi men experience. She likes non-urban guys, prefers more white collar professional types. We normally play during the workday for childcare reasons, thus if you cannot do not respond. We will want to take non-identifying pictures for our memories. Look forward to hearing from interested parties.image003.jpg

We are an interracial couple, he is black and she is white. We enjoy the MFM, the sharing, the watching, all the things one would think on this site except we are not in a cuck relationship nor is that a desire. We are open to a lot of scenarios, which we can discuss personally. We prefer an experience with a DVP, not the normal DP as she is not that into anal. She likes to feel full, and tight, so the larger the better for the DVP. Those with recent STD test results (showing negatives) will get higher chances as she prefers them raw / bareback. She has to be attracted to you facially for this to go on, so be prepared to share face pics. We will return ones when comfort level is set. We prefer to chat via kik. Experience matters so no quick orgasm men, and she loves repeat performers. Be comfortable with close confine MM contact (legs bumping, etc.) but not looking for bi men experience. She likes non-urban guys, prefers more white collar professional types. We normally play during the workday for childcare reasons, thus if you cannot do not respond. We will want to take non-identifying pictures for our memories. Look forward to hearing from interested parties.View attachment 896929

Hello. I'm a professional and experienced BBC in Frisco. I would to talk more with about what you're looking for. I am comfortable with everything mentioned. My kik is coles2u. Feel free to message me anytime.

I am a bi white alpha, hung for a white guy; just not as big as bbc. Live close to Dallas. Love to watch, join in, lick clit while BBC is fucking that hole, licking freshly fucked pussy, sucking BBC.

Back