We are back...

mikeandsuzi

Male
From
TX, US
We are back after taking some time off and are kind of starting over. I know it (Su’s first Black Bull) has been a slow and up & down process, but a lot has been going on with us. We had to step back for a spell. I am running a business and this is Su’s first year to work. She has to drive all the way to DFW for work so she has to leave early and returns late. We have two ******* in college and two in high school, all are very active in sports, etc. so time has been at a premium. Plus, my health took a turn for the worse. I learned recently that I have a brain tumor which will require attention. Having said all that I think we are now ready to move forward. Su and I have discussed at length the idea (her first black man), and I think she is finally ready if she can find the “right” man for her. She told me that if I really wanted this (her to have sex with black men) she would do it for me. So, if you are a hung black gentleman who likes Asian milfs (Su is not quite the fox she was at 21 but is still sexy I think at 47. She is 5’2” 115 lbs, 34C-25-34 and loves sex) then please contact us at

PS - Su said she would prefer a nice looking black man (hung of course) who is a gentleman. Su prefers a slim, lean and athletic body. She has expressed a preference for lighter skinned black men; however, I don't think that is a must, just a preference. We could possibly travel to the Caribbean or Las Vegas or New Orleans, etc. on occasion, but I think she wants it regularly (I am 70+ and unfortunately can no longer satisfy her sexual hunger) so if in the DFW area that would be ideal.

Last edited by a moderator:
We are back after taking some time off and are kind of starting over. I know it (Su’s first Black Bull) has been a slow and up & down process, but a lot has been going on with us. We had to step back for a spell. I am running a business and this is Su’s first year to work. She has to drive all the way to DFW for work so she has to leave early and returns late. We have two ******* in college and two in high school, all are very active in sports, etc. so time has been at a premium. Plus, my health took a turn for the worse. I learned recently that I have a brain tumor which will require attention. Having said all that I think we are now ready to move forward. Su and I have discussed at length the idea (her first black man), and I think she is finally ready if she can find the “right” man for her. She told me that if I really wanted this (her to have sex with black men) she would do it for me. So, if you are a hung black gentleman who likes Asian milfs (Su is not quite the fox she was at 21 but is still sexy I think at 47. She is 5’2” 115 lbs, 34C-25-34 and loves sex) then please contact us at mikeandsumallory@yahoo.com

PS - Su said she would prefer a nice looking black man (hung of course) who is a gentleman. Su prefers a slim, lean and athletic body. She has expressed a preference for lighter skinned black men; however, I don't think that is a must, just a preference. We could possibly travel to the Caribbean or Las Vegas or New Orleans, etc. on occasion, but I think she wants it regularly (I am 70+ and unfortunately can no longer satisfy her sexual hunger) so if in the DFW area that would be ideal.

Welcome back you two and I hope you find what your looking for. Sorry to hear about your condition and take good care of yourself and make the most out of the one life you live and live it to the fullest. What you and your wife are venturing to do is one way of doing that.
welcome-back-to-the-madhouse-6.png

Back