We are a real family.

Tymoshenko and Yanukovych are completely different. They steal money and he and she. They struggle for power. If Tymoshenko is released from prison, Yanukovych will come to the prison. People care about. The people want to eat. The large distance between the rich and the poor. I'm sorry. I am bad speak English.

Tymoshenko and Yanukovych are completely different. They steal money and he and she. They struggle for power. If Tymoshenko is released from prison, Yanukovych will come to the prison. People care about. The people want to eat. The large distance between the rich and the poor. I'm sorry. I am bad speak English.

It was announced today that her appeal was denied.

It's true. Apelyatsiya Ukrainian court. Europe, too, the court examines the case Tymoshenko. European Court has not yet ruled on the cause of Tymoshenko.

Sorry to hear that but every government is corrupt and we as society can not do ******* about...even the fucking 6 world leaders and the geneva convention are jacked up to...It sucks that you can't find any black men guys...but there are some in every part of the world you just have to look within 20 to 100 miles of you approx: 2 to 5 hrs driving time to save you the hassle...i would not mind fullfilling your needs but i can't travel right now...good luck on your endevors guys.;)

Storm

Hi, i like the Ukraine...we should be friends.

I study your history and culture...but im dominant alpha male...

we shoould be friends

I visit Ukraine almost once every year on a business trip. I find Ukraine a very nice country despite the corruptions and now its kind almost in a war with Russia.

First of all you are a pretty lady and I am sure many men would love to spend time with you. Unfortunately, almost zero to none black men are there, except for tourist. You may find more black men in Russia than Ukraine but the percentage again very slim. Don't forget the language barrier, unless you may flash your dress more than talking to any black men they may not bother.

I may not be a BBC man but I like all women from all walk of life. PM inbox or kik.

Last edited:
Back