Ways that our BULL displays his ALPHA dominance over me in front of my wife

funsexycpl

Couple
From
FL, US
Since my wife and I have played with our BULL for three years now, he has asserted his dominance over me in multiple ways in order to show my wife and I that he is the ALPHA in our bedroom. I am never allowed to cum until he has cum first. Sometimes when he is finished fucking my wife like the REAL MAN that he is, he will order me to rub what he calls my sissy clit with two fingers until I cum as they both watch me. Other times when he can get hard again relatively quickly after satisfying my wife's pussy, he kneels on the bed straddling me and has me lay on my back underneath him naked and he tells my wife to take his BIGGER and much BETTER cock in her hand and jack him off as I lay underneath him. When she jacks his cock off and he cums all over my lil cucky sissy dick, they both watch me use his SUPERIOR cum as lube while I jack myself off until I shoot my load moaning in front of them like a submissive little bitch. It is such a very exhilarating feeling for me to have them both watch me pleasuring myself with his cum while she rubs his muscular chest and they kiss and embrace each other as they are supervising me.

One of these days I hope to experience those feelings. I feel the excitement build up just reading about yours.

I was once an alpha male but became conditioned to be an obedient submissive cuckold to our DOMINANT BULL and my beautiful wife over time. Their pleasure is my purpose and I now do whatever they tell me to do without reservation in order to serve them. I have learned to crave his cock and I know my place. He is the REAL MAN and I have become his sissy.

I also have a very high sex drive. They have both harnessed that to their benefit by introducing chastity into our BBC, HOTWIFE and cuckold threesome. My wife will keep me locked in my cb3000 cage usually an entire week before we all will be together and he will text me taunting me during the week leading up to our encounters while she also prances around nude in our house posing and teasing me telling me that I cannot touch or taste her until he has finished using her pretty pussy as he wants because he is the BULL and he cums first. It is so arousing that by the time we all get together I am so sexually frustrated and aroused that they know I will do anything that I am told to do and be glad to see him do anything to her that he wants in order to be given permission to be released from my locked cock cage.

I'm not sure if I could be caged. Have you ever cum from simply seeing your wife with your bill, without touching yourself? I think I'd explode after one day.....

I love the denial now and all of the taunting and teasing that goes along with it prior to our meet ups. All week I am leaking cucky precum from my cage and it keeps me at a very heightened state of arousal. On one occasion I was so horny that after I sucked him and prepared him for her while they kissed standing over me I then had to watch him fuck her making her moan and tell me that he owned her pretty white pussy. After they were through fucking, he came over and unlocked my cage showing me that he controlled my orgasms. The sensitivity from him removing the cage and her calling me a good sissy in front of him made me have what is called a ruined orgasm. I was not allowed to jack my dick as the cum came out. There was quite a bit of cum spewing from my stiff sissy clit but I was not allowed to jack it in order to finish it off. Leaving me still very horny. She told me to be a good obedient sissy and clean his cock off. I started slowly licking and sucking his cock tasting his cum and her pussy juices and he told me to jack myself off. I started jacking off as I sucked and licked his SUPERIOR COCK and I was able to make myself cum fully and it was so satisfying after previously having a hands free ruined orgasm. That was so hot to be able to cum twice within about 10 minutes time.

Since my wife and I have played with our BULL for three years now, he has asserted his dominance over me in multiple ways in order to show my wife and I that he is the ALPHA in our bedroom. I am never allowed to cum until he has cum first. Sometimes when he is finished fucking my wife like the REAL MAN that he is, he will order me to rub what he calls my sissy clit with two fingers until I cum as they both watch me. Other times when he can get hard again relatively quickly after satisfying my wife's pussy, he kneels on the bed straddling me and has me lay on my back underneath him naked and he tells my wife to take his BIGGER and much BETTER cock in her hand and jack him off as I lay underneath him. When she jacks his cock off and he cums all over my lil cucky sissy dick, they both watch me use his SUPERIOR cum as lube while I jack myself off until I shoot my load moaning in front of them like a submissive little bitch. It is such a very exhilarating feeling for me to have them both watch me pleasuring myself with his cum while she rubs his muscular chest and they kiss and embrace each other as they are supervising me.
Sensational !!

Other times he will have me lay on the bed on my back naked while he and my wife stand by the bed. He will have her watch as he leans over me and smacks his much BIGGER cock against mine over and over. As he does that I never resist and totally submit to him laying my hands over my head surrendering to his DOMINANCE. They both see my sissy clit get stiff as he continues to slap his much SUPERIOR cock against my clitty sissy dick and as he keeps going I start moaning for him, dripping precum from the stimulation. The TOTAL humiliation is such a turn on and I love the feel of his cock against mine while she sees how much better his cock is as he lays his across mine slapping against it over and over.

Yes I do very much. I need to be in my sub space and they both know how to put me there. He and I take videos and pics. I take them when I watch them sometimes and when she meets with him on occasion while I am at work and they play by themselves, he will send me vids and pics showing me how he is using her and he will also call me letting me hear her sucking his cock, talking dirty to him and moaning as she is getting fucked. I cannot get enough!

Yes I do very much. I need to be in my sub space and they both know how to put me there. He and I take videos and pics. I take them when I watch them sometimes and when she meets with him on occasion while I am at work and they play by themselves, he will send me vids and pics showing me how he is using her and he will also call me letting me hear her sucking his cock, talking dirty to him and moaning as she is getting fucked. I cannot get enough!
A win win win

Back