watching your wife

My hubby loves watching me suck cock he says I am a great cocksucker and he says he loves the look on the face of the guy and the little touches I add Like when a guys is about to explode I look him in the eye and smile at him as he cums in my mouth.
then when he is all done I give his cock and my play toy a little kiss xxxfuntimes 051.JPG

Fuck I want to watch my wife such and get fucked so bad! She loves to tease me so I know the first time she is just going to drive me crazy! And I know she's going to be going wild, once that motor starts running...

wait till you watch your wife fuck 5 of your friends all at once not that a turn on you will never get over seeing her on the bed with one in her ass one in her pussy one in the mouth and one in each hand and you standing next to the bed with your hand around your cock and a smile on your face waiting your turn that when you know your wife is the slut you turn her into ,,,,,and you think could life get any better

wait till you watch your wife fuck 5 of your friends all at once not that a turn on you will never get over seeing her on the bed with one in her ass one in her pussy one in the mouth and one in each hand and you standing next to the bed with your hand around your cock and a smile on your face waiting your turn that when you know your wife is the slut you turn her into ,,,,,and you think could life get any better

Back