watching your wife

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ray1217, Oct 29, 2015.

1. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    Does anyone else really enjoy watching their wife suck another mans huge dick?

2. KIttyKoxxx

KIttyKoxxx New Member

my husband loves watching me suck other men's dicks AND MORE! and I LOVE that he does!

3. whitecuckold2003

whitecuckold2003 Active Member

I love to watch my wife suck other men's big cocks. She is beautiful when she does.

4. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    I really love that she takes it as a challenge and tries to make every guy cum in minutes. And she only swallows other mens cum

5. iloveinterracial56

iloveinterracial56 Well-Known Member

Hell yes. I love to watch her suck cocks. I only wish I could more often.

Pamlovesblackcock likes this.
  6. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    Make it happen more often, my wife sucks my friends cock at least twice a
    Week. Simetimes she starts without me being there which is a sight walk in and see

7. Melissa and Wayne

Melissa and Wayne Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Nothing better than watching Melissa drop to her knees and suck a huge c#$k. The best part when she looks at me with those lust filled eyes telling me she wants to be f@#kef hard love it

8. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    I love when my wife looks me in the eye while sucking my friends dick thats the biggest turn on. He was her first time deep throating any thing over 6 inches

9. SexyGtype Wife

SexyGtype Wife Member

Canada
    My Husband LOVES watching me with a LARGE Cock going down my throat! He also loves the surprise and power transfer as the Bulls knees weaken as He is Overwhelmed by the sensation of total exxxtasy!

10. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    I love the reactions my friend make from my wife suckin his cock. You can easily tell when he begins to cum in her mouth. His cum is the only she will ever swallow for some reason

11. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    I love the reactions my friend make from my wife suckin his cock. You can easily tell when he begins to cum in her mouth. His cum is the only she will ever swallow for some reason

12. Wife an bbc

Wife an bbc Well-Known Member

US
    Love watching my wife devour a strange cock next one needs to be a big black one

13. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    My wife hasnt fully went black yet. A few friend are mixed as well as me but soon. My wife really is just a big dick lover good thing i have hung friends

14. jon taylor

jon taylor Active Member

US
    My hubby loves watching me suck cock he says I am a great cocksucker and he says he loves the look on the face of the guy and the little touches I add Like when a guys is about to explode I look him in the eye and smile at him as he cums in my mouth.
    then when he is all done I give his cock and my play toy a little kiss xxxfuntimes 051.JPG

15. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    That sounds amazing i love wen my wife sucks their balls cause she always slips her tounge down to their ass without telling them and they go crazy, im so happy to be married to a wonan like this

Dabcouple2 and Pamlovesblackcock like this.
  16. ky2forfun

ky2forfun Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    my hubby been watching me suck and fuck guys for about 20 years and it never get old for the 2 of us

17. showingmyslut2

showingmyslut2 Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Fuck I want to watch my wife such and get fucked so bad! She loves to tease me so I know the first time she is just going to drive me crazy! And I know she's going to be going wild, once that motor starts running...

john7 likes this.
  18. ray1217

ray1217 Active Member

US
    The first time and every time will be the best seeing what your wife will do to a man who is not your is amazin. My wife turns into a bigger slut when she fucks my friends

19. ky2forfun

US
    wait till you watch your wife fuck 5 of your friends all at once not that a turn on you will never get over seeing her on the bed with one in her ass one in her pussy one in the mouth and one in each hand and you standing next to the bed with your hand around your cock and a smile on your face waiting your turn that when you know your wife is the slut you turn her into ,,,,,and you think could life get any better

20. ky2forfun

US