Watching Or Waiting?

Two weekends ago my wife and I spent the night in a hotel with her black bull. Tonight my wife is with him, as I wait at home. Both are very erotic. Both are completely different. I wonder if I am different because I actually like each equally.

No, each has it's own delicious *******. ;)

The couple whom I was with a few months back in S.C., the hubby often went to work and I'd be indoors with the wife and we'd fuck everywhere in the house. I'd text the hubby with snapshots of his wife's well-fucked pussy to him and he'd reply me back and tell me how he couldn't wait to come home and eat her pussy out.

The couple whom I was with a few months back in S.C., the hubby often went to work and I'd be indoors with the wife and we'd fuck everywhere in the house. I'd text the hubby with snapshots of his wife's well-fucked pussy to him and he'd reply me back and tell me how he couldn't wait to come home and eat her pussy out.
like tooo

Two weekends ago my wife and I spent the night in a hotel with her black bull. Tonight my wife is with him, as I wait at home. Both are very erotic. Both are completely different. I wonder if I am different because I actually like each equally.
do what u likke baby. do them both. follow her lead. nothing gained by trying to repress or hide ur desires.:rolleyes:

Personally, I enjoy/prefer being present, and the wife prefers it that way as well. She loves the skewer idea ... one at both ends. We keep it strictly "sex" ... no room for emotional bondings, so her going OUT on a date with another man doesn't work for us. If being in the same room is an issue, I wouldn't have a problem with getting adjoining rooms at a motel some place. She has gone to dinner with a couple men in the past (one being her x-BF from college), but they come home after dinner. With teens in the house, though, its slowed to almost a stop ... :(

I love both, I usually watch when the bulls come to our place, or at the IR parties, but when she is out on a date or espending the nite or an eve with any of her bulls, I lke waiting while chatting and posting on line about our life style.

Back