Watching my wife

Hi my name is John And I like to watch my wife Getting fucked By other men, Now I know Some of you may thank im crazy. See me and my wife have been married for 13 years And For the last five years I have got to watch my wife get fuck by different men In our bed, And after they leave I come out the secret room and clim into bed with her and fuck her myself, But all this started in 2005 See my wife was out with her friends Bar hoppen And she returned home about 2 AM in the morning I was already in bed when she came into the bedroom She took her clothes off and climed on top of me, Now she knows If she starts sucking my dick I will eat her pussy out. And that night was no different But I did notice that she was alot wetter then normally when I would eat her out But I licked and sucked Every bit of the juices that came out of her pussy. This happens like that three more weekend in a row So the fourth weekend when she calls To say she was going out with friends I asked her where She told me the place And after about an hour I headed up there to the bar I parked back where they wouldn't see me And waited It wasn't long and the four of them arrived I gave the women about 10 minutes and then I headed in I found a dark corner and set and watch my wife, My wife danced with several different man And about an hour there Her and this one gentleman that she was dancing with Headed out side Of course I follow her That two of them headed out to the parking lot To the mans pickup truck After he opened the driver side door She climbed up And set down
and they started kissing After a few minutes she laid back He pushed her dress up And lowered his head. I couldn't believe it This stranger was eat my wife's pussy out After he was done with her climed up in the truck and they started fucking Now at First I was pissed But after I got close to the truck I could see him pounded my wife's pussy My dick got hard as a rock And it was at that moment I seen him thrust into her As he shot his load deep in my wife's pussy. After they finished I moved back to a dark area And after She got done licking and sucking Him clean They headed back inside And I headed home After she got home I threw her in to bed and fucked her hard.

Thanks for your comment I hope my wife will try to do more black men, The black man that she was going to have sex with Was bigger than anything she had seen So she just sucked on his head and jerked him off until he shot his load all over her titties

Thanks for your comment I hope my wife will try to do more black men, The black man that she was going to have sex with Was bigger than anything she had seen So she just sucked on his head and jerked him off until he shot his load all over her titties

Yes, white boi, you should get her a black bull to own that pussy. In time, she's never going to worry about what any white guy has.

Yes she tried with a friend but when she seen how big he was she didn't thank he could get in her,I watched as she suck on his head and jerked him off it was so hot he shot his load all over her breast
And on her face. That night I fuck her three times as she pretind that I was her black lover so I thank I can talk her in to trying it agin.

Back