WATCHING MY WIFE GET BRED

CuckoldCouple

Couple
Gold Member
Last week my wife and I met a big black stud at a local hotel for some good old cuckold play. His cock was huge and I watched as he gave her the fucking of her life. My wife kept looking at me and teasing me as he fucked her which made my little five incher good and hard, but afterwards she said I would just have to jerk off because her black stallion had played her out.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg10.jpg11.jpg

My wife kept looking at me and teasing me as he fucked her which made my little five incher good and hard, but afterwards she said I would just have to jerk off because her black stallion had played her out.

As time passes that will happen more and more as the black man uses the white pussy to obtain his sexual release while the white boys use our hand. Actually there are choices and decisions that must be made. The black mans choices are whether to place the white girl in missionary or doggy style and the white boys choices are which hand, left or right.

Last week my wife and I met a big black stud at a local hotel for some good old cuckold play. His cock was huge and I watched as he gave her the fucking of her life. My wife kept looking at me and teasing me as he fucked her which made my little five incher good and hard, but afterwards she said I would just have to jerk off because her black stallion had played her out.

View attachment 13025View attachment 13026View attachment 13027View attachment 13028View attachment 13029View attachment 13030View attachment 13031View attachment 13032View attachment 13033View attachment 13034View attachment 13035

Thats not your wife is it?, cause i've seen this chick on some more sites.

View attachment 13025View attachment 13026View attachment 13027View attachment 13028View attachment 13029View attachment 13030View attachment 13031View attachment 13032View attachment 13033View attachment 13034View attachment 13035
We should be grateful that Black Men are willing to give of there time and generosity to please so many horny white women – it is a priceless service that they are providing.
And white hubby should be especially grateful to the Black Man that his wife is finally be happy

Its a beautiful site wasn't it

That is William Bryant aka DFW Knight. I dated him a few times back in the day. He was a very
nice guy and he really knew how to fuck. When I went out with him was before he got his
website going so he was just William to me. I have a couple of pics of him and I that my husband took.
Phyliss
View attachment 560537 View attachment 560538 View attachment 560542 View attachment 560543
Wow you had the pleasure to have sex with the Knight!? Bless your heart! Hes my favorite star to watch

Back