Watching me get owned :)

Curious Couple 4 BBC

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US
My ex-boyfriend used to love taking me to the bar or club and watching black men hit on me..Once I had chosen a guy I liked, my boyfriend would approach them and tell the guy that I liked him and would ask him back to our place to continue the party....Back at our place my boyfriend would tell the guy things like "be sure to fuck her mouth" and "give that ass a good pounding" ... While I was getting the hell fucked out of me, he would just jerk himself until he came.. I miss those days sometimes, but sneaking around is fun too :)image.jpgimage.jpg

Maybe my understanding of "getting owned" is just different than many others here. I always thought that "getting owned" was not a voluntary option ... which seems yours is with your BF helping fix you up with black males. Certainly there are quite a few black males that would love the idea of taking something from white males ... especially his woman.
And, in cases where it isn't voluntary, I can't see any longevity in the relationship where you intentionally cheat on your partner. Why be in a relationship IF it is your true intentions to actually cheat on your partner? Reverse the rolls ... what would be your response if you found out your BF was seeing another woman?
gif_Yellowball-weird.gif

Thank you MacNfries for your input.. I was simply telling a story from my past not writing a book or a term paper that will be turned in for a grade...... so there you go..****I apologize to anyone out there if you were offended by the use of my terminology in this post***** As far as my choices in lifestyle.. I will just say your entitled to your opinion... Take care*** I love highly critical and over opinionated people . ... This about sums up my feeling towards them= :cry::furious::frantic::hot:

Last edited:
I was simply telling a story from my past not writing a book or a term paper that will be turned in for a grade...... so there you go..****I apologize to anyone out there if you were offended by the use of my terminology in this post***** As far as my choices in lifestyle.. I will just say your entitled to your opinion... Take care***
Oh darn, I knew there was something I forgot to do .... gif_Yellowball-ThankYou.gif pic_gradeC-.jpg

Back