Watching Cuckolds and Bulls

fbwanger

Male
Gold Member
My wife will not have sex with black guys. I have asked her a few times,but I don't see her ever doing it. I would like to watch a white couple have sex with a their black bull. I am serious about this and would be either active or passive during meetings. I live in SE London and would appreciate any genuine replies.

My wife will not have sex with black guys. I have asked her a few times,but I don't see her ever doing it.(...)
Does she or would she have sex with non-black guys other than you? And if so, why not with blacks? ImO doesn`t make much sense.

Are you really serious about cheating on her? Or does she know what you are doing or trying to do?

Does she or would she have sex with non-black guys other than you? And if so, why not with blacks? ImO doesn`t make much sense.

Are you really serious about cheating on her? Or does she know what you are doing or trying to do?

She will not have sex with white guys. I am serious about this. She doesn't know about me doing this

I am serious about this. She doesn't know about me doing this
Then that says a lot about your commitment to your marital relationship with her. You should realize that probably 90+% of what you read, here, or elsewhere regarding this topic is pure gif_CRAP.gif; you're allowing the virtual world of the internet to merge into your reality world, and that's not good.

Plus, anytime you have to sneak around to do something because you know your spouse wouldn't go with it, you've got an issue. What your relationship eventually comes down to is a "marriage of convenience" not love & partnership. Probably time to do some soul searching ... good luck!
pic_words-CommonSense.jpg

Then that says a lot about your commitment to your marital relationship with her. You should realize that probably 90+% of what you read, here, or elsewhere regarding this topic is pure View attachment 870274; you're allowing the virtual world of the internet to merge into your reality world, and that's not good.

Plus, anytime you have to sneak around to do something because you know your spouse wouldn't go with it, you've got an issue. What your relationship eventually comes down to is a "marriage of convenience" not love & partnership. Probably time to do some soul searching ... good luck!
View attachment 870275
I thank you for your reply. I have taken all you have said on board and still want to presue the path.

I can appreciate your desire to watch. Whenever I ran an ad on swingers' websites, I would receive dozens of responses from voyeurs wanting to watch the black guy with me, some of whom wanted to be treated as a cuck.
Thank you for your comments. I'm afraid I will continue in my search. If I lived in the USA and was able to converse with you more and perhaps visiting I would be happy to do just that. You sound like a fine a caring person, again thank you.

Back