Watcher husbund

Sam

Female
That's true, my husbund is Iraqi too and very very good watcher, there was a day I asked him how this thing make him Horney because seriously I can't understand how a husbund feels when he watch his wife invaded by black, his answer so simple.. He said He turned on more watching me taken black more than he do me, I kept asking why he said (seeing his dark black body on yourwhite body makes me so Horney, watching him kissing your soft lips and see his big black hands over every inch of your white flesh drives me crazy to watch more..seeing you melted under him moaning and screaming makes me know how slutty you can be, seeing him pumping you so hard while he turned to be so Dom and agressive made me feel more greedy to keep watch more and more, but of course nothing better when I feel him cums inside your pussy this makes me so crazy in love with but as you know I prefer see you swallow his cum by your gorgeous mouth, because it makes me feel how talent and Horney and lovely slutty wife you are my love) I was a real big smile on my face and I felt how I'm real lucky wife to have a very understanding and open mind husbund I truly love him and for that I'm enjoying pleasing blacks more because inside I feel how happy we both are when I do that for him and for ME.

damn sam those lips looking sexxxy ... would love to slide some bbc deep in them guts
I won't let you till you push this black dick in my mouth and ******* me to gag and go deepthroat because i would enjoy when black american bull ******* me,it's BIG TURN ON TO ME

I won't let you till you push this black dick in my mouth and ******* me to gag and go deepthroat because i would enjoy when black american bull ******* me,it's BIG TURN ON TO ME
mmmmmmmmmmmmm would love to make u gag........... have this dick all down ur throat

Back